Freeze Dry by Mike Robert Buckingham- Book Launch Offer to book stores

11 Replies, 7897 Views

EZ all. 
After a while, three months concentrated editing my digitised life story with images, Freeze Dry is ready to purchase in orders from 5 copies with book discount, to me, with a book retail price of €21.90 EUR, to you.

For JFE, mentioned in The Guardian in 2017, publisher enclosure liasons, The more copies your bookstore buys, the bigger the discount...up to 70 percent off!

"The salve or wrecking ball to writer's block!" ~ Daniel Frankland, my Just Fiction Edition editor. 

https://www.morebooks.shop/bookprice_off...rrency=EUR

WARNING: this is a trans person novel. It takes the form of memoir. 52 pages published form.
This book has its origins as being printed on demand. I was actually approached by Daniel Frankland of Latvia management team to send in a manuscript, by email. This was on the basis of actual writing on www.subvertcentral.blogspot.com under the Muttley pen name. I read all documents relating to the company's veracity. After that, and because I know how to structure a book, the book came together pretty swiftly.
The books look great aesthetically; I hope someone likes the story.
I am working away on ideas for a sequel, as this was a heavily edited piece of a bigger storyline, this 52 page edit. I was able to write it all so concisely because I knew exactly what I wanted to say, and I didn't want to waffle. I waffle in real life instead, because as with keyboard warriors of any nature, the typewriter is where this monkey finds some magic. Teef
I doubted it'd sell at all, but something is telling me otherwise already Hahaha
My second ever book, this time after at thirty years old onward will be titled "Suburbia Brigade".

- interpersonal relationships 
- mindfulness meditation 
- data security 

...are the three main subjects.
Chin

Will have a look at this, interesting.
I have just published my first novel too Grin
Do tell Smile
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1793242496

Smile
Looks good. On my wishlist. Thanks for positive comms.
I still need to order Chris' book Smile
An update about the sequel. Sent Xmas wishes to my second editor, with the update that the book is slowly forming still, I haven't shelved it.
Yes so seeing as I'm taking meds alright at the moment, I feel like telling you about the overall plot loop.

Because a "knot" is exactly what hasn't been spelled out as a generative information device since humans started writing signs, inscriptions and paraphenalia on walls.

"Not" or "a knot", a always suicidally inclined individual, explains my clinically depressed personality, the concept of paranoid schizophrenia, the life/death/life cycle, and existence itself.

To me this is an unpretentious "theory of everything", to borrow from Stephen Hawking. We might not have come from bacteria even; we may just be spirits free of bluster.

The reason authors do not write about "knots" is because they are contextually morbid subjects; I'd rather be writing about them though - at least it's free of psychobabblified bollocks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do any of you rockheads appreciate a little Mike Patton? contec 25 6,768 29th May 2022, 03:11
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE 25 years of Knowledge Mag Anniversary Book firefinga 0 1,655 2nd February 2020, 18:06
Last Post: firefinga
  What book are you reading at the moment? noisemonkey 81 32,608 6th October 2017, 11:20
Last Post: Muttley
  OUT NOW: Enjoy - Layering Errors CD - NOW AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL STORES Euphony 18 8,483 18th March 2017, 14:58
Last Post: Dinsdale
  NEWS Fanu bandcamp offer - ABSOLUTE BARGAIN firefinga 4 4,432 13th March 2017, 17:30
Last Post: Statto