FL - Lexicon EP [Free DL] [Slow, electroacoustica]

In the spirit of positive feedback about Subvert Central, with the denouncement of the forum template careening into a macro led /economy blog site after http://www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk some years back, here's an update. I've been busy on music, as per, with a few reviews and Just Fiction book supplements here and there.

Three free tracks, by FL, yours truly, normally releasing on a subscription for fans only since 2012 or so, or around the time Bandcamp introduced the sub feature.

http://www.focisleft.bandcamp.com

These are fine, noodly ditties that aren't really meant to see a proper release, they're just hospital music wanderings like my NHS themed music projects.

As such, feel free to drop them in mixtapes and stuff I do not see because of bandwidth of the internet; if you are an established musician too you know how this works.

In the end it's made me make better, more experimental music, but go back to my roots and Enosification at the same time, to quote an influence.

Which can't be a bad thing, really. Whatever makes people make good music, with complete lack of care for if it's successful or not, is a good thing in my books.

It's called being yourself. What I've needed to do for myself and my girlfriend because internal damage leads to prolonged self harm, regardless of implements or method.

All part of finding oneself as a person, I guess. Even if that meant talking to distant and not-so distant pals on my local area network, less so social media, because it's inane.

You know when glancing at Facebook for too long like TDD before it, I want to do a Picard facepalm at some of the crap we read? Luckily I have social media Lite versions.

This is not nasty finger-pointing or being internet police, it's more "There's an Orange Smoothie Riot!" Officer Barbrady black humour like South Park's Trey Parker.

Anyway, the music. Comes as

...192kbps MP3s.
This is the easiest storage format for me. Works for mixes, as they're compressed .wav, but is not as lossy as 128kbps, which I use for copying CDs in this day and age.
So many discs, so little physical and digital space. Let alone magical energy to summon putting tracks like these to any use.

I will add in the Dropbox links where you can directly download to your computer the three selected files.

Much love and warmth xoxo
Mike

I have many tracks like these. If you would like to support this free release, send me £1 or more to mbucki 07 at Hotmail dot co dot uk, email address for PayPal registered, and I'll put it towards money for gas and electricity of my flat, regular supplies of food, and the odd gift for someone else.

But most of all, you're welcome.

Nobody at all except me buys music these days anyway.

They think it's beneath them.

Well, that's not right to the letter, of course.
Case in point: I'm imagining at least one person has donated. I don't keep track of my money in a manageable way, all except: allowance for cash flow. And then guess what? I forget the world. I'm used to living on the edge.

Mr FL is having a good time listening to Donna De Lory - Praying For Love / Think It Over 12' vinyl. Bought from the lovely Rapture Witney staffers.

The new J Majik LP "Full Circle" on USB stick sounds good, but £20 + shipping is also silly money. 1GB should be at least 8GB with USB extras and extra space.

Possibly Related Threads...
13th July 2017, 19:39
Last Post: Muttley
  The Slow Loris Started by cp_ffm
5 Replies - 1,219 Views
21st November 2013, 10:48
Last Post: Law
  J Majik - Slow Motion lp Started by +ToRMeNT+
7 Replies - 3,450 Views
23rd July 2013, 17:26
Last Post: Dinsdale
29th January 2010, 19:42