NEWS [Gaming] Adventure Bar Story on the Nintendo 3DS

For fans of the 3DS console, heads up on a new (to me) in the last 5 years bar cooking and adventure game.

I've been playing the demo of Adventure Bar Story 10 times with 5 allocated additional plays out of 30, which means I have 26 left now.

Now, it's been signed to Circle Ent. (Circle Entertainment), a games company I know little about, except they deem my demo developing good enough for public "good to go" stage.

The same thing happened when I was testing the coder's Pokémon Sun and Moon Special Demo Version, and although I cannot put any success to myself, it's heart warming to see.

A brief overview on the game:

1. collect ingredients for your bar, open a restaurant, collect the game currency, expand search for ingredients
2. on your way you slay monsters and nasties in forests and fields. it's a very archaic, medieval setting.
3. witchcraft, RPG exploration aesthetic, choices and conundrums. Where will the town of Casselburg end up?

Suitable for the younger, pre-teen generation too, as it's more Zelda than Call Of Duty. So no guns. Swords and sweet narratives, interesting characters.

Find out more here:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=adventure+...005780A57B

72 on Metacritic.
Originally released in beta in 2012.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/ad...story-3ds/#

Full game can be bought here for $5.99. Which is about a fiver in download blocks for your 3DS.

This is not really an advertisement, as I am not specifically a developer, I just like to play demos of music and coder's games. The coders have a full team now so it seems.

So like Pokémon Moon Beta cartridge I bought from Amazon, the full game will likely be a OK experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
  POLITICS Ace Attorney (Nintendo) Started by Muttley
5 Replies - 1,452 Views
7th May 2019, 22:25
Last Post: Muttley
22nd January 2019, 00:24
Last Post: Muttley
29th June 2015, 09:25
Last Post: firefinga
10th June 2014, 10:57
Last Post: firefinga
13th March 2014, 00:01