ojerum - There is a flaw in my iris (Krysalisound)

impeccable stuff as ever from Krysalisound.

https://krysalisound.bandcamp.com/album/...in-my-iris

file under: ambient / drone / electroacoustic / exp.

released on May 12th.

Little public rundown of feelings on this...

Sufficient in its melancholy - fragmented vocals aren't always ornately heard - these two elements formulate much of the nondescript style of electroacoustic music - what Ojerum does with these ideas is inspired - because of natural density packed into the sound like vitamins and minerals - the allowing of the verbal hemispheres to be honest and equally, arcane...a thing of beautiful scope.

Although perpetuity has always been natural to Ojerum's sound, my third Fluid Radio review of this producer has not covered his vocal abilities in any great detail before. In this new reissue for the Krysalisound imprint, the artist rallies textured lyrical patterns, sounding much like he's talking in his sleep, over playing grids of lightly strummed guitar.

Also new old from ojerum...takes me back to 2014:

Releasedate: 13.5.2019
- 100 CD's (sold out)
- 75 Cassettes (sold out) 
- 25 CD/Cassette Packages (sold out)
- 10 CD/Cassette Packages (4 left)

Handmade and hand numbered packages with prints of øjeRum collages included. Released on both limited edition CD & Cassette with different cover art and print for both editions.

All Physical copies are sold out during pre order, we have added another 10 extra and the last CD/cassette packages, there are 4 left at this moment.

Possibly Related Threads...
  Iris and personality Started by Lata
0 Replies - 554 Views
21st February 2007, 17:36
Last Post: Lata

Theme © iAndrew 2017 - Forum software by © MyBB