a jolly hating thread

137 Replies, 19281 Views

littlenemo Wrote:maybe it's jeff lynnes's hair.

Yes Lovesmilie

Xyxthumbs
back to the topic @ hand:

"I will survive" - Gloria Gaynor (and anyone who covered it/karaoki'd/thought about it)

has to be one of the worst tunes EVOR!
^^^ Yes its especially bad on the weetabix advert Lol
djfada Wrote:^^^ Yes its especially bad on the weetabix advert Lol

as in the junglist "bad" as in "very good chap, shake my hand"?
Gloria Gaynor-I will survive-it's a great tune just over played....but the actual tune,melody,singing & those strings are just beautiful

same thing goes for Candi Staton-Young Hearts Run Free,it's overplayed but it's still a beautiful,beautiful piece of music.

anyways- Kylie Minogue 'I should be so lucky'

crap!

even though PWL are geniuses
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Statto Wrote:T'Pau: China in Your Hand — take it down a bit for fuck's sake

and now there's this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/...14274.html

Quote:Carol Decker Hits Back At Gary Barlow On Twitter, Calling Him A 'Twat', After X Factor Jibe

Carol Decker has branded Gary Barlow a "twat" on Twitter after he said it was "nice" to hear her song "sung in tune" live on Saturday's X Factor performance.

"I remember the original song and it was also nice to hear that sung in tune", the Take That member told Amelia-Lily after her rendition of China In Hand, originally sung by Decker.

The T'Pau singer then took to Twitter to vent her anger, writing: “Gary Barlow you t**t! & I had to suffer a Take That concert for the sake of my kids this summer.

“What’s your f**king problem ? I actually have perfect pitch”, she scathingly added.

you've got to be kidding, Carol

Rofl

Gary Barlow Applause
I thought it really sounded great on X Factor. Really stood out. I nearly wept.
ahem
The Eagles - Hotel California... i still can't
Cher - Believe .. I lived near the beach & witnessed a global fireworks competition from the rooftop of my building. One country team did their fireworks routine to "Believe"" back then. It didn't move me.
Imagine Dragons in general WTF
Maroon 5 - Girl Like You .. the Cardi B rap is SOOOOOO UNNECESSARY
Dropkick Murphys
That new Madonna track. It's somewhat catchy, but on second or third listen I change the radio channel.
You can all have the experience yourselves.  Just play both vids at the same time.

Enjoy.

The Maroon 5 "Girl Like You" thing..  

YES the aggressive Cardi B rap ruins the song even more, but when I hear the song, I immediately think of dancehall sound systems. You just know the song is being played @ dancehall reggae bashes, dub voicings included - with the dj off key singing &  screaming   "BOOOMBAAACLAAAAT!!" over the whole thing.  Ya know what I mean?  

Dancehall dj's butcher many, many "hits" don't they?  lol.   Slap
(12th June 2007, 09:04)flx Wrote:
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Like ,for instance, Prince is a very,very talented musician.

regardless of tastes U can't argue with that.

Yngwie Malmsteen is a very, very talented guitarist.

^^ 12 years later from this post, I do agree.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loving and hating ebay at the same time Metric 3 1,082 20th September 2006, 16:58
Last Post: socialengineer
  swiss tabloids hating on walthamstow mad marshal 4 1,262 14th August 2006, 12:57
Last Post: mad marshal
  Hating Stacks 14 2,243 23rd November 2005, 22:54
Last Post: trope
  is hating on complex drums the in thing? esb 122 13,576 6th September 2004, 11:02
Last Post: iNSiGHt