POLITICS 

Propaganda Beats as Life Reflections

4 Replies, 1857 Views

I'm totally into the current idea of pro-Trump music, entirely a recent cultish, freaky sub genre. I'm enjoying it very much to be honest. Similar to previous, generations of pro-communist musics, which completely had its own niche as well. Political cult music, masquerading as many other things, sometimes trying to fit opposing flash points into the imagery & music - trap beats, (drug, now strip club soundtracks) with now supposed, Christian identified ideals for example - feels like a creative attempt at grasping at straws to get the point across. Creating the music itself, is truly a reflection of life, doing your part.  Much like social justice issues, gospel musics, and said, previous generations' communist soundtracks, etc, nothing new. Pro-Trump music is just an example of the latest fad. 

Fascinating. 

Is the music selling? Turning a profit? Is making money the point? Or is the cause the focus?   Chin Results still to be determined. 

I love this pop punk tune.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SV XMAS DRIP - Muttley - Concave Reflections (Dec 16) Muttley 1 2,400 16th December 2016, 20:01
Last Post: Muttley
  Occupy LA Raid, LAPD abuse and torture tactics, and subsequent media propaganda HiddenSound 7 4,033 12th December 2011, 22:39
Last Post: Ornette
  Counter Intelligence Propaganda LP, Order it now! john doe 398 78,240 19th December 2009, 10:54
Last Post: john doe
  Propaganda Posters of Windows vs OS X 8bits 1 663 3rd May 2006, 10:23
Last Post: Macc
  OffKey Recordings OK 002 - Raiden and Propaganda Raiden OffKey 5 1,216 11th January 2006, 19:59
Last Post: Logos