RELEASE 

ASC - Isolated Systems LP

14 Replies, 3766 Views

absolute monster record

https://asc77.bandcamp.com/album/isolated-systems

Drums Drums Drums
You cannot have isolated systems. You can only have isolated valves. ASC is obviously not an electrician. Ask a jack. 

Hahaha

He's still a genius, though.
So, being positive, what's the music like this time Stattzor? 
Plenty of blip bloop blip bloop? Lol
I'm afraid Bandcamp is being openly crooked about its subtotal and VAT surcharge. 

I've updated my Flash Player weeks ago, no audio. 

No tracking pre-arrangement seems very fishy too. 

Bad business. 

Don't take people's money out their pockets with fake figures, passive aggressive capital letters that offend people, passive aggressive caustic slurs in the track titles, and a sort of "let 'em ave it" $9.99, which, let's face it, is the biggest metric and imperial mathematical rip off in history. 

Why is that, my good children? 
Because 9.99 means in oldest ancient maths a nine figure investment. 
Take it from me, at age 15 I had already gained a A level distinction in Maths.
I have the opposite of a vendetta. I'm afraid but obviously not now bothered to invest because this is simply bot-like trolling. 

Speak for yourself, Aggrotha Christie.
Anyway, back to the topic.Awesome album, will bag it along with the EP released earlier on the next bandcamp friday. Great to see ASC back on the Astral Traveller LP vibe (however Isolated Systems seems to be much more complex and advanced). 
Look forward to hearing forthcoming ASC material on Over/Shadow.
I remember calling a mix "Overshadowed". Maybe I am actually incredibly advanced.
Or maybe I would just accept reality that the files here do not open, the music doesn't play, at all, the format code is pretending to be the famous author Stephen King and telling everybody who can access the darkweb which is run by an idiot of the braindead and wiped out Mafia Drugs Cartel in combination with Epsilon areas 5, 6 and 8 (ISIS) who try and ban people, tell people drugs are good, or just behead them without locking them up because the inmates wanted to be part of the LTJ Bookem Elite is beyond me.

Just try and ban me bent cops, my cock has more than codeine and by clucking its Fire Stream will knock your pirate server into orbit.

Knock one out. I'm Jim Carrie and having a kebab.
Schmokin!
Xyxthumbs anyway

I'm far from anally retentive. 
Just wishing to get the actual music to play, most of all. 
For clips I'll have a look on SoundCloud. 
Apologies, I was rather drunk with my caustic non-wittiness at the time.
gwarrrrrn! managed to stream it and give streaming royalties on Spotify Smile
Oh my days, this record was worth waiting for! I managed to audition three tracks on Spotify, the beats are so good, it felt like a three hour rave! Will dip back into it when I can. Absolute monster record, indeed.
Well impressed indeed! Thanks for the heads up.
The great thing here is the first track sounds like a better version of Paradox - Scorpius on the same Samurai label. To me anyway. Like it sounds like a remix. I absolutely rinsed "Scorpius" at the time, but this is a version very easy to draw for and that seems to be less "rinsable", to make up a word for it.
There is good gravity in this release, to start with. I'm gonna try today to get further than track three. Like a very heavy dose of good beats.
The most impressive thing to me is the arrangements of the actual "music". Forget my misconceptions of the selling side. Now it's on Spotify, I can listen to my heart's content.
It's become increasingly difficult to get the Bandcamp.com Flash Player working on computer devices.
Very nice album indeed Xyxthumbs
Anyone who is into Isolated Systems LP should check recent ASC mix for Atmoteka:
https://soundcloud.com/atmoteka/asc-atmoteka-84
2 hours of new ASC tunes in similar vein, most of them unreleased at this point. Falcon
Also you can find there a link to short interview with ASC, interesting read.
(27th November 2020, 10:08)Muttley Wrote: It's become increasingly difficult to get the Bandcamp.com Flash Player working on computer devices.

Flash is dead as a doornail. Bandcamp will have to move on from it.

Anyways, wish this album came out on CD.
[ last.fm ]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: NONREV - BEYOND HUMAN SYSTEMS (Omni107) Euphony 1 464 18th October 2022, 09:12
Last Post: Dinsdale
  Intex Systems - Research & Development LP ASC 46 9,691 19th August 2010, 21:37
Last Post: haxhi
  Intex Systems - Dubstep EP ASC 27 5,671 31st January 2009, 15:22
Last Post: IChiOne
  Noise Control petition (limit club sound systems) denaris 14 3,068 13th January 2009, 15:55
Last Post: beckett
  Systems analysis... Slothrop 4 1,419 26th July 2008, 12:51
Last Post: Slothrop