someone should release Messier 51 by Macc and Duffah

75 Replies, 5457 Views

...okay so they are pretentious cunts with their astronomy based title :mutley: but the tune is fucking great. Code? THis seems like your cup of tea, have you heard it?

Stacks
i like this tune Yes Yes
Stacks Wrote:...okay so they are pretentious cunts with their astronomy based title :mutley: but the tune is fucking great. Code? THis seems like your cup of tea, have you heard it?

Stacks

I've been on a mission to get Macc to send it to me since he sent me a CD last September!!! ... It's finally on it's way! ... apparently!

Grin
Should definitely get released..very good tune

I think it had been sent to paradox...but dont know if/what hes doing with it?

Subvert central would be a good label for it!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Will have to play this tune next week!! Grin
i'd love to hear it as well... Xyxthumbs
aye, it's a bad bad tune Yes
would love to hear it...
http://www.shoeboxradio.com

fanu Wrote:u just dont have the balls to take the responsibilty for what you said and face the consequences.
machu Wrote:i'd love to hear it as well... Xyxthumbs

have you not got a copy?

btw, macc vs doof the return happened at the weekend. Wink
On your ftp now MNachu, I will ping it up.

And the title would be pretentious if I didn't have a degree in astronomy. Fullmoon
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hmmmm .... will have to listen to it again, don't remember the track that well.
altered ego Wrote:hmmmm .... will have to listen to it again, don't remember the track that well.

Yes

@sau - wanna disc?
Macc Wrote:On your ftp now MNachu, I will ping it up.

And the title would be pretentious if I didn't have a degree in astronomy. Fullmoon

okay maybe pretentious is the wrong word 'up its own hole' is perhaps correct. Wink

Stacks
Stacks Wrote:okay maybe pretentious is the wrong word 'up its own hole' is perhaps correct. Wink

Stacks

Hahaha

We've yet to name the latest one, what do you suggest?

Twisted
'The unbearable intellectual weight of having a university education'

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:'The unbearable intellectual weight of having a university education'

Stacks

That's marvellous, I shall copyright it forthwith.

Fuckyoubuddy

^^^that's all my university education could come up with. Roll
btw. I think it's a great title, I'm only winding macc up.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:I'm only winding macc up.

Stacks

:shhh

:mutley:
lol i know you great nonce, hence the Fullmoon 201tongue
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:201tongue Fullmoon

uuuurrrgghh.

Icon109
Hahaha
U guys gotta upload the tracks of yours u talk about Roll
Even just for the Subverts, but hey, we gotta hear your works.
No, they're secret.

Düffah Wrote:No, they're secret.

Neutral

I've never thought music should be secret......the more ppl hear it, the better. If it gets signed, it can be taken off the net, seen? Wink
I was only joking mate.

I think the only reason it ain't on the net is cos neither of us thought about it. Last I heard to be honest, was that Dev had it, and was getting round to giving it a listen, and then I pretty much forgot about it till this thread.

I think Macc's gonna upload it to someone's ftp or something, he mentioned it a coupla posts ago.
yeah, not having webspace kind of rules out posting it here for everyone, but then you all listen to esb's show, and he has it.

i think........ Chin

maybe i had best upload it to esb's ftp, eh :d

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Duffah ever offline? noisemonkey 17 6,854 15th June 2018, 21:33
Last Post: noisemonkey
  RELEASE CRITERION RECORDS 012 NEW RELEASE CHAMPA B & RETURN II Alexander Kozakopoulos 2 2,839 17th June 2016, 17:00
Last Post: firefinga
  New Cogent release mastered by Mr Macc! Cogent 1 1,115 9th April 2012, 12:58
Last Post: Cogent
  Messier 51 Equinox Rmx MetaLX 44 5,466 19th November 2009, 18:35
Last Post: MetaLX
  Macc & Duffah "Messier 51" (Equinox Remix) Code 36 7,767 13th September 2008, 12:42
Last Post: Slothrop