smiley question

37 Replies, 5387 Views

just interested to know how the scotch egg became a smiley? Lol

Scotchegg

my mum used to make the best scotch eggs, but the ones u buy in shops are dithguthting :crazee
how did your mums scotch eggs differ?

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:how did your mums scotch eggs differ?

Stacks

because my mum roolz Grin

nah because the sausagemeat wasn't all rubbery like the ones u buy in shop, i dunno homemade ones are just more fresh n crumbly, altho its years since i've eaten one cos i developed some kind of allergy to eggs unfortunately
Scotch eggs are rank in all forms. Icon109

The scotch egg was introduced alongside the Pasty Homerdrool to statiate the snax crew, I believe.

No word on the Monster Munch/Pickled Onion Space Raiders/Tangy Toms/Bobby's Salt and Vinegar Crunchy Spirals smilies yet though Icon_evil
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Once there was one of these -------> Wackit

Then we had to degrade ourselves even further and produce the Scotchegg
Macc Wrote:Scotch eggs are rank in all forms. Icon109

The scotch egg was introduced alongside the Pasty Homerdrool to statiate the snax crew, I believe.

No word on the Monster Munch/Pickled Onion Space Raiders/Tangy Toms/Bobby's Salt and Vinegar Crunchy Spirals smilies yet though Icon_evil

i do agree that scotch eggs are rank, but homemade are less rank imo Lol

ah pickled onion space raiders, so disgusting but sometimes necessary Lol
Man, Unbelievable (and relevant!) Pickled Onion Space Raiders story:

Monday evening, finished kung fu, fucking staaarving, popped to the corner shop and got three bags of POSR (as they shall now be known Grin). I subconciously noticed that the 'rack' containing the POSR was chock-a-fucking-block, easily 100 bags there. Precisely 22 hours later I was back in the same shop, and behold, no BASTARD POSR Icon_evil

Unbelievable! Kentish Town has some underground POSR munching ring or something, depriving honest-to-goodness snax lovers like myself from pickled onion goodness.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Man, Unbelievable (and relevant!) Pickled Onion Space Raiders story:

Monday evening, finished kung fu, fucking staaarving, popped to the corner shop and got three bags of POSR (as they shall now be known Grin). I subconciously noticed that the 'rack' containing the POSR was chock-a-fucking-block, easily 100 bags there. Precisely 22 hours later I was back in the same shop, and behold, no BASTARD POSR Icon_evil

Unbelievable! Kentish Town has some underground POSR munching ring or something, depriving honest-to-goodness snax lovers like myself from pickled onion goodness.

hahaha people must panic buy when they see them Lol
Hahaha innit, like 'AGGGH! THEY'RE IN! THEY'RE IN! THEY'VE JUST PUT THEM ON THE SHELF! LET'S GO GO GO GO! MOVE PEOPLE!' etc Hahaha
Macc Wrote:Hahaha innit, like 'AGGGH! THEY'RE IN! THEY'RE IN! THEY'VE JUST PUT THEM ON THE SHELF! LET'S GO GO GO GO! MOVE PEOPLE!' etc Hahaha

yeah that's after sleeping outside all night on the pavement in sleeping bags Lol

never underestimate the power of the POSR Icon_eek
I would never commit such a crime.

So, then Mr Skosh, what are your views on the Red Mill Vs Bobby's debate?

Example - Red Mill Onion Rings, or Bobby's Crunchy Salt and Vinegar spirals?

Or are you a Tangy Toms man? Homerdrool
Mrs Skosh surely?

Icon_question
Eh? Why surely?

ARE YOU SAYING ONLY GIRLS LIKE POSR???!!?!??!!??

Watch yourself kid, you don't know who you're messing with.......
Düffah Wrote:Mrs Skosh surely?

Icon_question

ms skosh, too old to be a miss, too divorced to be a mrs Lol

macc, i haven't tried those delicacies yet Lol
Macc Wrote:So, then Mr Skosh, what are your views on the Red Mill Vs Bobby's debate?

Example - Red Mill Onion Rings, or Bobby's Crunchy Salt and Vinegar spirals?

Or are you a Tangy Toms man? Homerdrool

I dunno if they have them in Scotland, probably only the Scottish equivalent - McBobby's Deep Fried Crunchy Salt & Vinegar Spirals In Batter
Nah Macc, you slept walked back there and raided the place after hours. Didn't the crumbs when you woke up again give it away?
Macc Wrote:Eh? Why surely?

ARE YOU SAYING ONLY GIRLS LIKE POSR???!!?!??!!??

Watch yourself kid, you don't know who you're messing with.......

If this is the famous DOA skosh then indeed 'tis a woman Smile
Oh right, sorry Skosh, didn't know you woz a bird Teef Oops

I don't 'do' DOA. Not for any reason other than I am too busy talking crap over here.... Grin

@Phokus - Stranger things have happened........

@Matt - Homerdrool Hahaha
Red Mill Onion Rings ...... Homerdrool
skosh Wrote:just interested to know how the scotch egg became a smiley?

Zeus Xyxthumbs
so.......

what is a scotch egg?
Rank.

That is all you need to know.
fanu Wrote:so.......

what is a scotch egg?

well basically it's a hard bolied egg covered in sausage meat and breadcrumbs

Lol
skosh Wrote:
fanu Wrote:so.......

what is a scotch egg?

well basically it's a hard bolied egg covered in sausage meat and breadcrumbs

Lol

I rest my case.

Rank.
Macc Wrote:Watch yourself kid, you don't know who you're messing with.......

Hahaha It appears you didn't who you were messing with!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thank you for my smiley. Blue 5 2,399 12th June 2003, 00:55
Last Post: subvert