arcon 2...

39 Replies, 11899 Views

I'm listening to cuba right now !!! Jig
Cool
Falcon
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:You can have all the ones I bought before Cuba, cos they were all shit.

Except Suv's Free Beat EP.

And Klute's Casual Bodies.

they were both after Cuba
Were they? I don't really give a shit, as you are well aware dnb history/release orders/back cats etc don't interest me. I just remember buying them when I was getting into dnb.

Cuba was the first 'good' thing I bought though, that is to say the first thing I bought that I would still listen to.

I do remember someone buying me a copy of Turbulence (on Ram was it?) and going 'thanks' Neutral , so you can have that if you want Stacks.

In fact I will give you 7 pence to take it, if I haven't already destroyed it.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:i do remember someone buying me a copy of turbulence (on ram was it?) and going 'thanks' Neutral , so you can have that if you want stacks.

in fact i will give you 7 pence to take it, if i haven't already destroyed it.

i'll have that — i'll pm you my address

but please make sure to remember the 7 pence Xyxthumbs
Ah, but if it costs me £3 to ship it, you owe me £2.93 :P

Besides, I imagine that if I had any sense I would have destroyed it.

Anyway - what the fuck do you want that tripe for?
Macc Wrote:Ah, but if it costs me £3 to ship it, you owe me £2.93 :P

Grumble

Macc Wrote:Anyway - what the fuck do you want that tripe for?

to put it up on EBay :P
Statto Wrote:
Macc Wrote:Ah, but if it costs me £3 to ship it, you owe me £2.93 :P

Grumble

Macc Wrote:Anyway - what the fuck do you want that tripe for?

to put it up on EBay :P

Rofl
Hahaha
there's a copy up there for £7 right now Icon_eek

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...4010188649
What kind of deaf, clueless, shit-bass-AND-beat loving mega-nonce would pay £7 for that pisswank?

(note - I don't like it)
we'll see

I'm tracking this auction

Teef
if you do, statto, i will kick your teeth down your throat and stick you in a washing machine next time i see you.

you'll end up like the last dude who crossed me, little yellow fucker:

[Image: spinna.gif]
come and get me

[Image: combo.gif] [Image: shootc.gif]
Leon Mar 95​-​2000 VOL1:
https://leonmar.bandcamp.com/

Twothumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE New Arcon 2 release, on VINYL - Arcon 2 Recordings ! ! ! Code 5 4,128 25th November 2016, 12:08
Last Post: DJ ML
  RADIO A mix up of my fave D&B / Jungle of 2015 - Digital / Seba / Sully / Dub One / Arcon 2 Code 4 4,690 7th January 2016, 05:56
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Arcon 2 Naphta 34 8,734 20th October 2011, 09:18
Last Post: Statto
  Leon Mar / Arcon 2 - "North Star Theme" Code 5 4,110 13th November 2010, 15:11
Last Post: qµ:rec
  Arcon 2 - 90/90 - [Reinforced] dionysus 8 1,954 20th January 2010, 03:17
Last Post: Naphta