Subvert Central
who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Crapper (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? (/thread-24397.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - beckett - 22nd November 2005

well?

im going to have to think about ths one for a bit before i commit myself to a tyrade/rant about someone.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Breaker - 22nd November 2005

clipz - he's just shit.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - batfink - 22nd November 2005

SOMTOIMS MOTCH MOTCH WURST?

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Macc - 22nd November 2005

Where do I start...

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Sir Loris of Crowthorne - 22nd November 2005

I'm struggling here...

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - beckett - 22nd November 2005

now now....have a good think about this one before responding....just pick one......

the single worst producer out there.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - kidkut - 22nd November 2005

The top 10 of chemical records sales chart gives a very broad hint Smile

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - dwarde - 22nd November 2005

right now, gotta be clipz, hes even had an LP out Icon_eek

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Sir Loris of Crowthorne - 22nd November 2005

I think we should have a top three - with a brief account of why, in our own minds, they make such tripe.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - kidkut - 22nd November 2005

if we are weighing up what they release vs actual sales... with out doubt, Pendulum... i just dont get it.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Stacks - 22nd November 2005

Everyone currently on Full Cycle. they win the 'rubbing handfulls of dogshit into your own legacy' award for sure.

Stacks

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - batfink - 22nd November 2005

haha thats you that is.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - scart ridge - 22nd November 2005

paradox.

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Macc - 22nd November 2005

stacks Wrote:everyone currently on full cycle. they win the 'rubbing handfulls of dogshit into your own legacy' award for sure.

stacks

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Yes

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - scart ridge - 22nd November 2005

kidkut Wrote:if we are weighing up what they release vs actual sales... with out doubt, Pendulum... i just dont get it.

it's stupid music done smart. so if you're smart, you have to work a bit to understand it. but it's worth it!

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Stacks - 22nd November 2005

macc Wrote:
stacks Wrote:everyone currently on full cycle. they win the 'rubbing handfulls of dogshit into your own legacy' award for sure.

stacks

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Yes

[Image: ronisize1.jpg]

thanks for the award everyone. myself clipz and die are so pleased to get this award that we're taking time out from our sub-aqua bondesque hideout deep beneath the sea to talk to you on this live video link up. what makes this really special is that it's voted for by the fans who've stuck with us through thick and fucking abyssmal. we're just sorry that we can't be... what? yeah... with you in a minute clipz... just some mtv shite... yeah... sorry, what was i saying. oh fuck it, just loop the first sentence 8 times would you. *transmiision ended*

scart ridge Wrote:if you're smart, you have to work a bit to understand it. but it's worth it!

It's funny, I thought that was one definition of chinstroker's music.

Stacks Wrote:Oh fuck it, just loop the first sentence 8 times would you

Lol

Macc Wrote:It's funny, I thought that was one definition of chinstroker's music.

nah, chinstroker's music is smart music that stupid people have to work hard to understand. same but opposite.

Hahaha @ Stacks.

Fair do's @ Scart.

Does that mean stupid people are too lazy to put the effort in?

scart ridge Wrote:
kidkut Wrote:if we are weighing up what they release vs actual sales... with out doubt, Pendulum... i just dont get it.

so if you're smart

You had me at 'so' Smile

Does it matter if its done well, if its still essentially 'a bit poo' ?

kidkut Wrote:Does it matter if its done well, if its still essentially 'a bit poo' ?

Rofl Rofl Rofl

In the sig!

who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases? - Exxon - 22nd November 2005

Stacks Wrote:Everyone currently on Full Cycle. they win the 'rubbing handfulls of dogshit into your own legacy' award for sure.

Stacks

You can pay £2000 as a local venue did recently for 2 hours of Roni Size playing classics

shows that maybe even FC can see whats happened with their recent output

I'm waiting for their 'If You're Happy And U Know It Clap Your Handz' Wobble remix, and the dubplate version of 'How Much Iz Dat Doggy In Da Window'.

roni can fuck off and kiss his own hoop if he thinks playing classics will dig him out of his self-created credibility-shitswamp.

Stacks