Document Links Saddam, Bin Laden

3 Replies, 454 Views

http://tennessean.com/nation-world/archi...D=34908297
[Image: rt_wing_con.gif]

[Image: Rightsmall.gif]
[Image: cl.jpg]
"how convenient!!!"

just like those 140 different news agencies that 'discovered' those seperate documents that all had white out on them covering osamas name on them. Each group claimed to have found them themselves.

it is hard to believe.

Very interesting that so many news agencies claim to have 'found" the evidence. Through their hard work i'm sure.

W.R.H.:
4/27/03 First paragraph of the Telegraph version of the story "Iraqi intelligence documents discovered in Baghdad by The Telegraph..."
HERE

4/27/03 First paragraph of the Toronto Star version of the story "Top-secret Iraqi intelligence documents, unearthed by the Toronto Star in the bombed-out ..."
HERE

4/27/03 Sunday Telegraph: "No, OUR guy found the documents!!!"
HERE

4/27/03 Chronicle: "No, WE found them!!!!!!!
HERE

4/27/03 ABC: "No, WE found them, the rest of you bugger off!"
HERE

So, who found the documents? Or were there so many copies left around that every newspaper found a set?

4/27/03 And the Sunday Times gets in on the act too! "The Sunday Times reported that its own journalists had found documents in the Iraqi foreign ministry that indicate that France gave Saddam Hussein's regime regular reports on its dealings with American officials. "
HERE

Interesting that the CIA had already been through the buildings with a fine-tooth comb and they didn't find any of these incriminating documents.

4/27/03 This story has a photo of a document. Note the white-out where Osama's name is supposed to have been hidden.
HERE

4/27/03 Toronto Star staff correspondent Mitch Potter found the documents!
HERE

4/27/03 No, no, no, NO! Inigo Gilmore found those documents!!!!!!!!
HERE
i bet it would take me 20 seconds to find doccuments linking saddam aaand osama with republican governments in the united states...

in fact... i bet i could even find evidence of saddam and rummy meeting face to face.
[Image: Rumsfeld-hussein.jpg]

of course i believe they had connections - but WHATEVER spin our govt puts on that connection - i dont trust for a sec.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  underground resistance links _cform 3 18,960 10th June 2022, 10:33
Last Post: Statto
  Bin Laden got mash up pressure 30 12,861 7th May 2011, 20:34
Last Post: Ornette
  One In The Jungle links DJFracture 5 4,464 1st September 2010, 21:57
Last Post: Neptune
  Cant post youtube links any more :( pressure. 10 7,683 6th April 2010, 06:35
Last Post: Annastay
  quick links on firefox Fada 2 3,242 24th September 2009, 00:15
Last Post: Fada