chris.innocence Wrote:

boh
Antonymes - They Have Not Seen The Stars
Air "All I Need"

SICK SICK SICK!!!

to be played at 480p to fully enjoy that crunchy AKAI sound Lovesmilie

Falcon
<3
I'm withdrawing my last selection (J Majik - Your Sound Remix) and would like to switch to this classic Lovesmilie

Ghey? maybe ("like se sunshine" Lol) - but this original is much superior to the (still awesome) Baby D remix Yes

And following that

Those videos don't work here Icon_sad But I love the Carl Craig remix, should check out the original Xyxthumbs
The stupidly cliché but deliciously fun jungle tune I'm working on for the Grid production competition I'm running over on DOA.

Results in a couple of weeks, then it'll be a free download for anyone who wants it Xyxthumbs
cycom Wrote:Those videos don't work here Icon_sad But I love the Carl Craig remix, should check out the original Xyxthumbs

You should. The original is amazing. Grin
Broca – Vakuum

free download boomtown. http://www.last.fm/music/Broca/_/Vakuum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst tune you've heard all day. pressure. 109 82,906 8th December 2023, 13:53
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,978 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  Best mix you've heard all day. DIB 51 16,510 26th January 2020, 12:21
Last Post: Statto
  Favourite freebie tune of the day Ian Patterson 12 5,469 8th November 2013, 20:50
Last Post: MetaLX
  TUNE! needs to be heard! question also. brandz 10 15,669 11th November 2010, 01:07
Last Post: Macc