Best tune you've heard all day.

5593 Replies, 2254531 Views

Copy YouTube code from your address bar, add [ youtube ] in brackets (with no spaces) to SC reply box, paste YouTube code into reply box after. Delete all data before the = symbol in YouTube code, and close the remainder of the code with /youtube, again with brackets. Similar to bold and italics tags.

Wave Xyxthumbs

it works!
Sorry impact, I should've written 'before and including ='.

Great tune Smile
impact_ Wrote:

ffs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_Lna8wgB0

Fairy
gracias Statto!
impact_ Wrote:

it works!

rad track!
was about to post "the rain"
"I warmly recommend the Gestapo to everyone"

This tune blows me away, stunning.
DIB Wrote:

This tune blows me away, stunning.

yeah, that's a pretty heavy one by the Tim Hecker. nice one!

Family memories.
love this tune any1 else like it? cant wait till this is back in stock Smile

Brandon darby UKBigstick

This tune gives me goosebumps, simply amazing
brandz Wrote:love this tune any1 else like it? cant wait till this is back in stock Smile

j'aime ca. bien sur.
Kool Keith is crazier than Tracy Morgan. Always left fielding it. Nevertheless, such a great rapping voice.

Funny track & like the beat:

Classic tune from 1976. Hasn't aged since I last heard it.
doesn't quite top the original, but this brightened up my day

Checked AGN's compilation CD last night, and today it's:

M.Ostermeier - Central

http://music.audiogourmet.co.uk/album/hidden-landscapes

Just pulled this off the shelf Falcon
Listened to it this morning and it's been rotating in my brain ever since... [Image: banghead.gif]

LovesmilieLovesmilie that guitar riff...
Today is all about waking up feeling like a hero.

I've been listening to Bvdub - Sanctuary every evening for a few days
Probably thank to ASC and forthcoming collaboration with Bvdub on Symbol #2, as previously I wasn't familiar with Bvdub's music (hm, I wasn't even aware that such artist exists Smile). I'm going to order Tribes At The Temple Silence album asap.

Koop - Koop Island Blues also caught my ear recently (on a slightly Wink different tip)
Dinsdale Wrote:I've been listening to Bvdub - Sanctuary every evening for a few days
Probably thank to ASC and forthcoming collaboration with Bvdub on Symbol #2, as previously I wasn't familiar with Bvdub's music (hm, I wasn't even aware that such artist exists Smile). I'm going to order Tribes At The Temple Silence album asap.
Koop - Koop Island Blues also caught my ear recently (on a slightly Wink different tip)

Yeah I really have really loved everything Ive heard by bvdub over the last year, he really stands out to me. Here is a tribute mix I found recently with many of his songs in it. >
http://astrangelyisolatedplace.wordpress...seas-edge/

Also love that koop koop song you posted. Smile
was quite caught off guard by this one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst tune you've heard all day. pressure. 109 82,922 8th December 2023, 13:53
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,978 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  Best mix you've heard all day. DIB 51 16,510 26th January 2020, 12:21
Last Post: Statto
  Favourite freebie tune of the day Ian Patterson 12 5,469 8th November 2013, 20:50
Last Post: MetaLX
  TUNE! needs to be heard! question also. brandz 10 15,669 11th November 2010, 01:07
Last Post: Macc