Best tune you've heard all day.

5593 Replies, 2254303 Views

Tomorrow's Man - Doomsday Divine
OK, so it's the ONLY tune I've heard so far today but I finally bought a copy for an almost reasonable price.

Lovesmilie
Justice - Muave Flow (Matrix Remix) -funky as hell in a tech step style

No youtube clip anywhere though Icon_sad

This tune never fails to give me goosebumps.
Ben Kei Wrote:OK, so it's the ONLY tune I've heard so far today but I finally bought a copy for an almost reasonable price.

Falcon

Still not got a copy of this. Well I have a dodgy 4 track bootleg with it on and some other random stuff that I've got already, as this always goes for nutty prices..nice one for grabbing a copy Xyxthumbs

Never found out what it was until about 6 years after it was released and then couldn't find a copy of it, subsequently forgot about it and then when I started checking again it was nutsville! Lol
Euphony Wrote:
Ben Kei Wrote:OK, so it's the ONLY tune I've heard so far today but I finally bought a copy for an almost reasonable price.

Falcon

Still not got a copy of this. Well I have a dodgy 4 track bootleg with it on and some other random stuff that I've got already, as this always goes for nutty prices..nice one for grabbing a copy Xyxthumbs

Never found out what it was until about 6 years after it was released and then couldn't find a copy of it, subsequently forgot about it and then when I started checking again it was nutsville! Lol

Yeah it's a great tune and one I loved back in 1992.
I totally forgot about it until I heard it in a mix 5 or 6 years back and went on a mission to get it.

As you say, STUPID money but someone was selling it on eBay for £30.
There were no bids with a couple of hours left and I'd already bought 2 things from the seller which were both in perfect condition, so I cheekily sent over a message saying I'd give her less if it didn't sell and she wanted to sell it.

She said it was free listing that weekend so would list it again and sell to me if it didn't sell the second time over. It didn't, she sold it to me Grin
Hehe look at this old chestnut I found...

Amazing Births - Eclipsed by the Younger Moon
Another one I can't find on youtube:

Future Loop Foundation - Karma Falcon Jig
Euphony Wrote:Another one I can't find on youtube:

Future Loop Foundation - Karma Falcon Jig

This?

http://www.we7.com/song/Future-Loop-Foun.../Karma?m=0

There's a crappy ad before it, but it plays.
That's the chap, thanks Roo Grin

Jig

I bet you don't like that one do you? Smile
Kontext - Egosurfing
Hehe, I'm still top poster in this thread. Cool

J-Breaks Wrote:

class Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst tune you've heard all day. pressure. 109 82,899 8th December 2023, 13:53
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,978 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  Best mix you've heard all day. DIB 51 16,510 26th January 2020, 12:21
Last Post: Statto
  Favourite freebie tune of the day Ian Patterson 12 5,469 8th November 2013, 20:50
Last Post: MetaLX
  TUNE! needs to be heard! question also. brandz 10 15,669 11th November 2010, 01:07
Last Post: Macc