old skool for da raverz....

442 Replies, 273146 Views

[Image: Troll.gif]

Jig
Bump!

Finally somebody uploaded to youtube Mix To Max vol. 3 tune, which is a masterpiece:
Wicked tune. I don't think I've heard that before!

^ Yes
^I've been looking for it on youtube for ages, typing "Pretty Brown Eyes rmx" as it was incorrectly named on Labello Blanco Christmas Box, finally came across it and learned that it is actually Jump Up Crew - Come Again Smile

^one of my favourite Labello Blanco tunes, especially love the way how chopped breaks go over the ragga vibes
nice one for starting it on a Labello Blanco tip, the second most underated oldskool label in my opinion along with pre-93 Rising high.
So with that in mind, here we go (I may have posted a few bits from this post in this thread before, I haven't got the energy to double check! :P )

^ I can't find the best version on youtube, this seems to be the only one they have, still good though, just not as good!

That is all for now
Courtesy of Mr Statto:

Statto Wrote:I was going to post this in it...

Twothumbs

Falcon

Falcon
On the Labello Blanco tip (actually i wanted to reply to Euphony's Labello Blanco post long time ago, but somehow i neglected it Smile :
Wanted also to post Dr S. Gachet & Audio Maze's - EXDK (Tenon Saw rmx) from LB31 which is wicked, but couldn't find it on youtube.

Anyway, some more goods from other labels:
simple yet effective, 1993 style

Loved it since heard it first time on Happiness & Darkness CD album in early 1994.

On a deeper tip, this tune gives me instant goosebumps... So perfect.
Wicked selection mate Grin

Yeah that Full Logic Control is ace.

I need to find Subliminal on Underdog and post that up as that is a beauty

^ Homerdrool

Woot
Finally ID'd this one last night, 19 years after I first heard it on a tape of Ratty's set from Quest 9 !

Hyper

Loooooooove Lovesmilie this tune...and the B side if I can find it

Found it.....
Code Wrote:Finally ID'd this one last night, 19 years after I first heard it on a tape of Ratty's set from Quest 9 !

Hyper

Yes, wicked EP that...A prized one in my collection Cool
^ Which has suddenly reminded me of this beauty which is one of my old faves. It doesn't sound 100% Basement Records hence why it took me until 93 to come across it randomly...oh I love those bargain bins back then Homerdrool

Got this cheekily for a £1 too back in 92 and now it's sooooo good
Can't decide which of the 4 mixes is my favourite as they're all different.

I have probably posted this already somewhere in this thread Hahaha

Oops
Oops
Oops
Oops
Going to end tonight with a 92 EP that I fell in love with as soon as I bought it Lovesmilie

^ intro Falcon

Falcon
^yeah, always rated very high Rhythm Section's tunes back in the day
Two more on Rhythm Section records:

And one from Ellis Dee
Always when I hear this tune I recall myself spending holidays in the seaside in 1997 or smth and rinsing some pirate radio casette (recorded from Don FM probably, which somehow found its way, by being copied and re-copied,to Poland) with this tune on my walkman Grin Anyway, it's really huge track.