Muttley's Dream Journal

202 Replies, 134335 Views

Until about 7am wake on 21st november 2k17, i dreamt Wire magazine had done a 2 page report on my music downloads.

They actually did, many a time, at least as a review. Which has become more of a constant realization when Derek Walmsley alerted me of the Oren Ambarchi cover issue, Dead Silence coverage from Grouper in a top 10, Tim Hecker shared records, William Basinski shared records, Black to Comm shared records, but it really doesn't matter overall...the intention means it all.
I also dreamt 530am or so (lucid zone) that i was back in Ox4 sampling the wonder curry dishes of The First Floor, my fav on land restaurant and buffet. Chefs Special Lamb and Mutton Jalfrezi stood out. Then it was good to see friends again at Sparkys and Mark the host pulled out all the stops to make a better night than the last. Last time dated September 9th at The First Floor. A surreal dream within dream that a business owner wanted a performance on the ambient Etherpad and i socked it to them.
Dat don't seem so appealing dis munf.
But hey. I had a pretty epic dream ending just now.

I was reunited with my rats who had gone into afterlife phase. The "so evil" school dialectic had turned water tanks on to Nazi party brigade music and fan friends besides one bloke with seemingly brain damage had turned up to pay homage to the aspects of love for pets and thy neighbourhood.
fucking godawful dream about my sister dying – jeez I could do wthout that Neutral
Hugs
Kisskiss
Thanks, as well. Because you read my mind.
I have had dreams like this - of losing my nearest and dearest (there's 5 of my friends offline I'm really close to).
Lots of the stumblage has been captured in dream symbology for decades. A lot of the rumination seems to be at odds with precocious ideas and reasoning.
Just had a weird dream about an old flame I've not thought about in a very long time. Wonder if it means they've died or something. Guess I'll never know.
Sounds horrible mate.
Maybe I have no choice but to take my morning dose of antipsychotic medication asap.
Done that, now I do not remember my nightmares from the past week.
just woke up after a really intense dream about rook and pawn endings

Willynilly
Only after Statto bumped this a day before would I recall a lucid dream a day later.

- Wheelchair woman, attractive, been in an accident, old love, wondered if I still wanted to know her...of course I did

...and that's all we remember of it, really. It doesn't really correlate to real life, this woman was far from crippled, although my feelings were a potential burden.
But that was a changeable few years for understanding love and care. People and differences. Marriage and unfaithfulness (nothing).
There was none of that, we were just getting on well in the dream and enjoying some time together that used to be a privilege for me at least.
fuck, I was warned not to get caught in the stone lands at nesting time and now it's too late and.....

there's no way I'm getting back to sleep Neutral
Had a bizarre non-lucid dream concerning a imaginary black friend getting run over repeatedly after him and his Dad
was hassling mine, another universe, a ruckus and violent universe, God I could do without happenings such as that in my
waking life, thank you.
(I had watched Mike Tyson vs Razor Ruddock II before bed so I brought it on myself, but... :downwiththissortofthing: )
Really really nice dream, like a proper catch up with the friends in a mixed environment sort of thing. My wife and grandparents who have recently died were speaking to me again. Well, no sob story here, to me they're not dead. They had gone back a few years in their own continuums to where they were less afflicted with natural pain. Dreams such as these remind me how lifting the world can be at times when you might be struggling to function.
Mainly unconscious this morning. Some dreams about snake pets. Travelling the world. Producing nanode tendrils.
Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans 

lol

frizeee
the tracks I'm making right now are the closest to lucidity I've ever been. the closest to me.
just dreamed of the end of the world
in short the sun went out and that was the end of everything
woke up with a feeling of utter futility
but now that the only thing that matters is each other

Grouphug
very nice.
i, on the other hand, haven't fallen asleep all night.
-
Let us take ourselves back
Before we lose all traces of white and black
Let us take ourselves back
And go just off the beaten track
To find a place
To rest and to stall
We think we know it all
Little to say we're as lost
As a pomegranate in a slush of frost

How about we make some toast
Even if a log fire is more useless than most
Cooking methods have developed
Chargrilled marshmellows are enveloped
And we are off the beaten track
Looking like melons with pomegranates
In a sea of slush.
-

Drinking away the moment
Drinking away the blood
Trying not to be the vampire
Existing for your love.
-
Writing on the wall
Superstition
Made us all
Like zwischen and frisson
An in between and a prison.
-
Behind the glass
Lies a lie of mirrors past
Pass that mirror
Do I look queer or dissimilar?
-
Drinking in the portent
Repeating what we loved
Losing what was in between
And escaping the daily grudge.
-
Drinking away the moment
In a bar somewhere downtown
There's blood on the mirror.

Lost in a pale stream
A beam sun-downed
a beer glass flattened down.
Losing all sparkle
Edge and hum
What a wily conundrum
And a token fascination.

They choose to perplex
And we choose to ride
The rollercoaster of madness
Or white trojan horses
Or rhino hide.

It's a wonder the life remains the same
Always the same
Love still remains
But the colours change
And we rediscover
What it means to make us
Forever similar
And forever not quite estranged.
Recently:
-My dreams have collapsed 
-I no longer remember mortality or dreaming. 
-I live the dream.
So, as of recent, one could say I've reached a symbol plateau.
Gone is the purgatory of mixed race non-identification.
In comes a sheer blackness that gladdens the heart.
An orgy for wiggers.
Join the queue.

But seriously, things feel zen this Christmas time. Last Christmas time was the last I actively saw my last grandparent. There are many relatives left: Aunties and Uncles, cousins and half-sisters, however this is a time of renewal. A time of hope. 2020 brought with it a heave of macro-normal things, tasks that needed completing. We are at stage two of it.
"I had a dream that I would fart and burn the house down" +1 Marvin Spoofer Singh.
Ahem, back to the topic, Starvin' Marvin. 

Wonder whats cookin at the house tonight? Stew and beans!

Ain't it stupid how some people stare, not even how'd you do? 

What's that mister? Nah nah nah. I'm just the same as you. 

I'm just the same as you. I don't think I'm going to escape my stupid little childhood dreams either. Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote for Sabre - A Wandering Journal paulreset 4 4,385 14th April 2010, 13:41
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Sabre - A Wandering Journal fonik 21 13,141 2nd April 2010, 21:24
Last Post: dionysus
  Dance Cult - Journal of Electronic Dance Music Culture future forces 1 3,762 28th January 2010, 09:01
Last Post: Euphony