MIX 

RA.620 dgoHn Drumfunk mix

7 Replies, 2717 Views

https://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-...spx?id=620

Drums
Woot
Sweet, thanks!!!
Nice, will check that out!
Checked it during my walk last night and it's as good as you'd expect! Great to see John and the drums getting some love over at RA.
Want to hear this. Will givr it a dl wen i spen mor hrs on the web. Ta.

Casa castle for the spiritual highs and lows of drum funk, Subvert Central.

The dgohn ichione mix at www.kapsil.net/muttley is also online if you want to go hear it.
Thanks for posting this, Statto.
I have also re-discovered Kunst album, which for some reason remained overlooked by me last year. Quality release.
Great answer here:

"I suppose I agree with the term "drumfunk" to describe my music, but that's mostly because I honestly don't think that most of my tunes fit in with the whole drum & bass or jungle thing, and having a different genre name helps.... maybe? And given that I focus on the beats a lot, "drumfunk" is probably quite apt, but whether it is correct or not is another thing, and I'm not sure I care all that much. "

Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' Mix :: D&B / Jungle / Drumfunk + a lil techno Code 1 3,479 22nd July 2016, 13:39
Last Post: Muttley
  Traditional Drumfunk mix from 'that' guy Carbine 0 1,336 16th March 2012, 21:44
Last Post: Carbine
  classic drumfunk mix, live through jungletrain on Re:Instate 3-14-12 HiddenSound 3 846 16th March 2012, 05:20
Last Post: HiddenSound
  [MIX] Pinnacles {Danny Breaks,Equinox,dgoHn,Inperspective} HiddenSound 8 2,088 27th June 2007, 08:27
Last Post: HiddenSound
  Noir Mix #001 Feat. Macc, dgoHn, Senses, Embee, SourceDirect kidkut 23 2,448 23rd February 2006, 10:33
Last Post: dj theory