NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 Replies, 6153 Views

Beckham
Heskey
Gerard

Spank
ouch, what a sickner.

Stacks
why what happened?

Mrgreen

footy Yawn
i'm going to bump the cricket thread

[Image: let_it_all_out.gif]
always the fucking same.

entertaining game though..

beckham
eriksson
heskey
gerrard
james

No
I assumed statto was talking about my toast falling jam side down on the carpet... but on reflection, it's probably about football.

Stacks
Greavsie once said, "Football is a funny old game!" I'm not quite sure he knew how profound that statement was.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
it wasn't david james fault
he had no chance with either of the dead balls

whereas beckham telegraphed where we was going to put his penalty
and when everyone else had been so careful heskey runs all the way back to make a foul in front of the area
and then gerard's terrible back pass

[Image: cussing.gif] [Image: cussing.gif] [Image: cussing.gif]
stacks Wrote:i assumed statto was talking about my toast falling jam side down on the carpet... but on reflection, it's probably about football.

not in the mood for jokes No No
I feel for you. But you will be able to win the two remaining games.
beckham shouldn't have taken the penalty in the first place. barthez knows him well enough.

and james just stood there like a statue. the freekick was well placed and had speed, but hell, it was HIS bloody corner. i don't blame him for the foul afterwards though..

why take out owen and scholes? owen had enough power left and scholes didn't look too tired either. that was where france started his final rush and those two where in line with the game ..

whatever. you're gonna want to kill us on thursday now, so i'll be defeated twice... Grumble

who knows, without a stupid/unjust red card we might even be a match.. Wack
it was heskey's fault
giving zidane a freekick just outside the area

[Image: icon153.gif] [Image: icon153.gif] [Image: icon153.gif] [Image: icon153.gif] [Image: icon153.gif]
but Ledley King...

Applause Applause Applause
sorry guys, but i had a good laugh (will have an even better one on tuesday). Cool
actually, i think beckham played a good match if it wasn't for the penalty. was a good match from a neutral point of view.
It's too easy to blame individuals...if they had one it would have been good old ENGLAND...as soon as we loose it's so and so this or so and so that......Win as a team, loose as a team.....simple...

I DO agree that Becks should NEVER have taken the pen....that's the only thing.....
chris inperspective Wrote:it's too easy to blame individuals...if they had one it would have been good old england...as soon as we loose it's so and so this or so and so that......win as a team, loose as a team.....simple...

No No

when you get paid as much as they do you have to hold your hand up
cp_ffm Wrote:will have an even better one on tuesday

yeah sure Roll

we'll kick your ass Teef
Too pissed off to say anything .
Cool
Icon_eek Sad2
statto Wrote:
chris inperspective Wrote:it's too easy to blame individuals...if they had one it would have been good old england...as soon as we loose it's so and so this or so and so that......win as a team, loose as a team.....simple...

No No

when you get paid as much as they do you have to hold your hand up

thats bollox man!!! regardless of how much they get paid it's a team sport.... simple......it would be the same if a team played like that on hackney marches......the amount of money they earn is irrelevant....
i'll just add that i thought it was poor play as a goalie to go for the body tackle when you completly missed the ball. basic goalie rules....if you have to make a tackle in the box put your body in front of the ball. that foul he drew lost the game for england. i miss david seaman. he would have never allowed that to happen. Baffled Icon_eek
Defended to deep in the 2nd half, and too many long balls. Baffled
Yawn Yawn

. strange ... i dont give a shit about the footy ...... mhhhh Roll
Icon_cry
1) they should have not taken rooney off

2) we would have won if terry wilshy boy was fit

3) i think james got caught up in the heat of the moment and may get better with more big games under his belt - he can fecking throw a ball tho!