I'm moving to Greece or Spain??

115 Replies, 9885 Views

Baffled

Just back from Spain & it's gorgeous will head out to Greece early next year,if the missus can get time off.Checking some of the properties in both of these places makes you realize how ripped off we are in Britain (& Ireland) 3-400k for a shitty 2bed terraced house in a cold,shitty,crime infested,dump of a country???? (exaggeration I know)

When I can get a huge villa & build a nice studio for under 150k in either Spain or Greece in the sun,sea,sand & with cheap alcohol,wine & damn good,fresh foods year round!?!?

& on top of that live a much healthier & far more humane lifestyle....

Get where I'm coming from?
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
yeah man............a change is always good and moving to Spain, daymn brudda, that would be good for anybody!

must be so much better than living in the UK with its rip-off prices...

good luck sir!
for real,it's real depressing at times in this part of the world,despite it's many plus points.

But living in a nice,hot country just offers too much benefits & luxuries.

Although the move probably won't be for at least another year or two.....maybe 3?

On top of that when I move everyone's invited over for a huge subvert relocation party :P
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
can i come and visit Teef

best of luck on what you decide colin.

:P
dude........think about the Spanish ladies' body shapes! Lovesmilie
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:for real,it's real depressing at times in this part of the world,despite it's many plus points.

But living in a nice,hot country just offers too much benefits & luxuries.

Although the move probably won't be for at least another year or two.....maybe 3?

On top of that when I move everyone's invited over for a huge subvert relocation party :P

Lol yer here five minutes and yer leavin already......
i hear ya dude, although for me as always NEXT STOP CORNWALL!

keep the dream alive bruvva. Cool
actually spain has some pretty outrageous real estate prices...as in a tad high..

atleast it did last july..

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
nothing beats living in toronto.

best of luck wherever you move. ill pay a visit. never been to spain or greece.
[Image: MSR-LOGObox.gif]

wizard Wrote:I cry every time I hear a Konflict tune Icon_cry
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:I'm moving to Greece or Spain?

Greece.

already waiting fer you man! Wink

(really)
Greece definitely
[Image: gamma.jpg]
fanu Wrote:dude........think about the spanish ladies' body shapes! Lovesmilie

think about their mustaches! Nervous
Hahaha

The further you go the better, so far as I am concerned AO. Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
and if you dont mind mustaches, you might as well mosey on down to ....erm never mind.... Teef
the greeks are a bit weird plus no weed and if u get it and get caught 5 year min for 5 grams or moree Lol
spain rocks its cheaplots of weed and hash and a drum and bass scene
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
pressure. Wrote:and a drum and bass scene

where Teef
move to galicia, though it will remind you more of ireland than spain, i guess. but it's beautiful there, though rainy and the atlantic is so cold that you will look like a woman, even in august. but again, it's really beautiful. or the basque country. san sebastian. Lovesmilie
san sebastian!!! Lovesmilie

surf's up Cool
cp_ffm Wrote:though rainy and the atlantic is so cold that you will look like a woman, even in august.

Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Good luck man. Something I plan on doing in later life for definate.

You would be back though, I have no doubting that. Holidays are an eye-opener, but on the flip they are so good because they are just that, a holiday and not permanant.

Year out though, all good.
What is everyone's problem???

Sun is for weaklings who can't deal with a bit o rain and wind... and sleet and snow and heavy colds and depression... IRELAND 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with Code, fuck the rest of the world, Ireland's where it's at.
look what moving to a hot country did to Photek's music tho...

Teef
I love the dark dark winters on their way. At least until January when they get a bit tiring. But I wish things weren't so insanely expensive (esp in London). I'd move to a hotter country for the simpler, cheaper but probably more rewarding lifestyle.

Neutral
working in the uk sucks ass, all that tax as well Crapper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUNGLE TING! fridays, Barcelona, Spain egres 7 7,966 22nd August 2014, 16:57
Last Post: egres
  Fushara on Cannibal Radio Greece tonight :) thush-ara 3 2,424 23rd October 2013, 12:57
Last Post: Euphony
  England v Spain adist 12 1,281 12th February 2009, 13:32
Last Post: Code
  Spain vs Germany Concept81 30 5,011 3rd July 2008, 08:34
Last Post: cycom
  Russia vs Spain Ashes 6 995 26th June 2008, 22:47
Last Post: vvr