ATTN: owners of 'drums in a grip (wax doctor rmx)'

16 Replies, 2371 Views

So, i won this record on Ebay and recieved it this morning. However, it seems i have been sent a one sided promo of the original, no sign of the wax doctor rmx. this is strange as it came with an info sheet stating 2 tracks... the original and rmx.

the cat. no is HHPRO 003, i checked on tarzan and the wax docter rmx is HHUK 003

can anyone clear this up?

Icon_sad
I've got it, will check it when I get in tonight.
Glad I didn't buy it now :P

Bit strange though Frax Baffled
http://www.discogs.com/release/122103

Baffled
Phokus Wrote:http://www.discogs.com/release/122103

Baffled

yeah, ive just done quite a bit of Cat. NO research... seems i was sent either the German release, or 1 plate from a harthouse recs comp.

i wish people would check that records are infact what they are. this guy has like 1000+ ebay rating, so im guessing he buys from dealers/record fairs... just check next time!!!!

anyone had an Ebay experience like this? ive mailed him explaining it and politly asked for either the correct record or a refund.
ayayay.. another reason i don't do the ebay thing... i want to lug home a bag of vinyl from the ol' record store... but that's becoming out of fashion
DJFracture Wrote:anyone had an Ebay experience like this? ive mailed him explaining it and politly asked for either the correct record or a refund.

That's the best course of action. Wait and see what he says.
DJFracture Wrote:anyone had an Ebay experience like this? ive mailed him explaining it and politly asked for either the correct record or a refund.

it's a tricky situation - most people are friendly enough so you're normally able to get a return or get something else they're selling a bit cheaper..

propose a private sale frax for something he might be selling (assuming you want another record, I don't know) - I did this the other day, worked out fine for me.

always remember - be nice until they sort you out, then you can act like a bastard. unless they're extra helpful.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:it's a tricky situation - most people are friendly enough so you're normally able to get a return or get something else they're selling a bit cheaper..

propose a private sale frax for something he might be selling (assuming you want another record, I don't know) - I did this the other day, worked out fine for me.

always remember - be nice until they sort you out, then you can act like a bastard. unless they're extra helpful.

talking of which, have you sent that Rider tune through?
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
aye..

posted this morning Xyxthumbs
=no idea of the cat details but bad tune Lol
[Image: swbanner.gif]

[Image: BB_banner3.gif]

I'm having a problem at the oment with some little fucker who sent me a scratched copy of Friday, the fucker hasn't replied, despite the three e-mails I've sent him. Wanker.
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
mine says HH-UK-003
fanu Wrote:mine says HH-UK-003

Same here. Just checked. Nice remix. Shitty buzz that the dude sent the wrong vinyl.
make that 3 of us...
Wow! recieved an email today saying that he is very sorry and has refunded me and he also told me to keep the vinyl!

big up!
djfracture Wrote:wow! recieved an email today saying that he is very sorry and has refunded me and he also told me to keep the vinyl!

big up!

nice one!

i had a similar problem last week. i ordered the seiji 12" i made a post
about and received seiji (rivet119). the seller told me to keep that one
and he resent the proper one. respect to honest ebay sellers.

Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE R & S ReReleases Wax Doctor, Outlander firefinga 1 2,017 30th May 2018, 23:17
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  The Wax Doctor Thread Code 54 11,118 12th May 2015, 23:55
Last Post: stemface
  Wax Doctor sampled Tears For Fears! (edit *** Talkin' Heads) Code 42 12,961 27th November 2014, 22:14
Last Post: Code
  Wax Doctor - "Q Certain Thoughts" release Code 31 15,538 10th November 2013, 12:59
Last Post: Dinsdale
  Scientific Wax 019 - Bkey EP / Scientific Wax Retro 005 - Equinox/Nebula (Out Now) DIB 10 9,717 8th November 2013, 15:13
Last Post: bethom23