Gamecube @ £39.99

25 Replies, 19722 Views

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores...tId=100290

Half price sale.
argghhh

so tempting to get one on my way home to play mario sunshine and the new zelda

but since i bought an xbox just for halo 2 and a ps2 to put linux on i would then be an all the consoles owning uber geek Oops
Icon_eek

Texting my girlfriend now to see if she want to go halves!! Hyper
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
i'm gettin one if there half price over here... right now... zelda Icon_yippee
bargain, thats like 1 xbox game

Smile
I'm ubergeek already.

Got my N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube and the new xmas pressie XBox all setup in a line on my desk Grin
It's almost worth it just to play smash brothers...
WiLSHY Wrote:I'm ubergeek already.

Got my N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube and the new xmas pressie XBox all setup in a line on my desk Grin

Wink Lol Lol Lol

BOHAGE

xbox controller rules IMO i prefer a heavier joystick Baffled
i played prince of perisa warrior within all holiday and loved it. Lovesmilie

azad's furious retaliation Falcon

then i took it back and got zelda: wind waker which is making me very excited at the moment....... Hyper

how long til the new zelda? is it a full on zelda game, or a spinoff-y thing?
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Wind Waker is great for a bit, never had the perseverance to finish it though
I love Zelda games sooooo much....... They piss you off until you clock what you were missing, then you go 'YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Zelda's for pussies Grin
Macc Wrote:I love Zelda games sooooo much....... They piss you off until you clock what you were missing, then you go 'YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

ocarina of time is great.... majora's mask was damn hard... wierd with the time limit and stuff..
Majora's mask was wicked, proper head scratchers in there.........

Anyone got any info about the new Zelda game?

P.S. :P @ IChiOne.
Macc Wrote:Majora's mask was wicked, proper head scratchers in there.........

Anyone got any info about the new Zelda game?

P.S. :P @ IChiOne.

i understand Macc, Wing Chung at the outside
little kitten at heart
Hahaha

Hahaha

Hahaha
post-pub 4 player Smash Brothers or stfu!!!!
slicing people in half on prince of persia Falcon
UFO_over_easy Wrote:post-pub 4 player Smash Brothers or stfu!!!!

is that available on the gamecube? the n64 one was great,
Yeah man, Smash Brothers Melee. It's virtually the same game, but the stages are about 10,000 times better...
Bollocks. Out of stock Icon_sad

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
ufo_over_easy Wrote:yeah man, smash brothers melee. it's virtually the same game, but the stages are about 10,000 times better...

gwan teh kirby Falcon

it was grrrreat, but i found the n64 one btter cos the backgrounds weren't so......... busy. i found it hurt my eyes a lot more than the n64 one.

but then i am a zelda playing pussy Teef
macc Wrote:
ufo_over_easy Wrote:yeah man, smash brothers melee. it's virtually the same game, but the stages are about 10,000 times better...

gwan teh kirby Falcon

it's all about falco man..

[Image: ssbm223.jpg]
What kind of prick uses Falco?

Baffled

All the competitors in the international Smash Bros championships went for Kirby, as I recall.... Plus I use him...... Conclusive proof Teef
It's alright though! I got one off ebay for £41!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  metroid prime - gamecube safetyboy 7 1,765 26th November 2005, 17:25
Last Post: Don Rosco
  Attn. Gamecube Cru monkey man 9 1,963 20th July 2005, 11:41
Last Post: Macc
  gamecube massive..... safetyboy 32 5,035 21st March 2005, 16:19
Last Post: tyler