Omni Trio / Deep Blue :: Rogue Satellite [Deep Blue RMX]

21 Replies, 6270 Views

REAL AUDIO Wrote:Omni Trio / Deep Blue :: Rogue Satellite [Deep Blue RMX] / Less Than Zero [VIP Mix] :: Scale Recordings

MP3 Wrote:Omni Trio / Deep Blue :: Rogue Satellite [Deep Blue RMX] / Less Than Zero [VIP Mix] :: Scale Recordings

I'm at work so no audio around these parts, but I'm excited to know if it's any good....

info? opinions?
the Deep Blue remix is an upfront stepper like Soho Code X. i love it. Less Than Zero VIP is an amen tune but the amens are very very linear Icon_sad
thanks evergreen Icon_yippee
evergreen Wrote:the Deep Blue remix is an upfront stepper like Soho Code X. i love it. Less Than Zero VIP is an amen tune but the amens are very very linear Icon_sad

i would agree with this 100%. the Less Than Zero VIP is rather disappointing - it's pretty much the original but with an amen running through it Icon_sad
the deep blue remix is fantastic though Grin
i'm about the deep blue mix...really a stellar tune Xyxthumbs
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
Got my copy today.....BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omni trio's new tunes are very underated (tunes on scale records)
nuffbonsai Wrote:
evergreen Wrote:the Deep Blue remix is an upfront stepper like Soho Code X. i love it. Less Than Zero VIP is an amen tune but the amens are very very linear Icon_sad

i would agree with this 100%. the Less Than Zero VIP is rather disappointing - it's pretty much the original but with an amen running through it Icon_sad

I think that sounds pretty nice Smile I really love the original..
scale is my favo label these day's

why isn't omni trio's LP availlable on vinyl?
the ViP is pretty basic.
Amber Stone Wrote:the ViP is pretty basic.

I'm OK with that. I don't listen to new Omni Trio stuff for mind-boggling complexity.
8bits Wrote:info? opinions?

nice Grin
There is a beautiful track called "another silent world" on the Black rain album by Mr Haigh. scale001LP
DJ ML Wrote:There is a beautiful track called "another silent world" on the Black rain album by Mr Haigh. scale001LP

best track on it Lovesmilie Icon_cry Grin
like the a-side loads. deep. another Scale purchase necessary it seems Cool
everything Scale puts is of the highest quality Smile

omni trio and deep blue are still my favorite producers......
Can't wait to cop this one on tuesday. I love all the Scale tings thusfar.
just got this record...

the Deep Blue remix is less good than i first thought, and the Less Than Zero remix is better than i first thought.

how odd Baffled

still worth picking up though Grin
didn't pick this up...neither I'm gonna, just ain't felling... Baffled
I like it Grin
Statto Wrote:I like it Grin

both sides? Deep Blue rmx is the best in the 12" but not anywhere near of what he can do...
bloody fantastic. massive ups to Rob and Sean! Grin
[Image: dsbanner.jpg]
deep blue remix is great, it has a very nice feeling to it... Smile less than zero vip ain't nothing special to me, but as nuffbonsai said, maybe it will be better when i properly listen to it on my decks!

top quality d'n'b! Smile
punk_bubu Wrote:deep blue remix is great, it has a very nice feeling to it... Smile less than zero vip ain't nothing special to me, but as nuffbonsai said, maybe it will be better when i properly listen to it on my decks!

top quality d'n'b! Smile

it might. i think when i listened over the old intraweb the amens sounded like they were just tacked onto the rest of the track. but having listend to it on a decent system they sound far more integral to the structure of the song.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  blue.001 d.eye 2 810 1st August 2022, 22:03
Last Post: d.eye
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 2,936 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML
  FAO Blue: in defence of Sci-Clone's "El Son" Statto 72 31,752 22nd December 2020, 10:28
Last Post: Ornette
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ENJOY - BLUE DOT EP (OmniEP205) Euphony 0 1,422 28th June 2020, 08:00
Last Post: Euphony
  Deep Blue : Who got the beats / Do you voodoo?(Ror-shak rmx) 8bits 42 14,039 19th June 2019, 21:45
Last Post: dionysus