!! ATTN ALL - FUNDING NEEDED !!

28 Replies, 8715 Views

Seeing so many of us like this forum as the next best thing besides music and sex, I feel that this might deserve your attention.
Running a board like this does not come without cost and so far scope and the people at jungletrain have been managing this board extremely well and all...but sometimes it is time to pay some dues where they are to be paid. I for one was lucky enough to meet some of the fine people of this board in real life and it sure was an enrichement to me. And it wouldn't have been possible for us to rave on about artist albums or the news of the world or even having a laugh at all the silly smileys we dig up! Therefor I urge you to help the kind people @ subvertcentral & jungletrain with a kind donation. Check the thread hereunder and be as generous as you wanna be!

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...p?p=355278

ta!
Kisskiss
If only my listeners would have been so generous then maybe I might still be on air..... Icon_cry

But I'm not bitter, right kids?? Icon_sad
Bruno Brookes Wrote:If only my listeners would have been so generous then maybe I might still be on air..... Icon_cry

But I'm not bitter, right kids?? Icon_sad

Well Bruno I'm sure that if you make a generous contribution you might get yourself a breakfast show on Jungletrain! Right, Josh?
Heaven forbid!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha @ bruno brookes
Xyxthumbs
I will be donating some old rusty limbs
I have a rather fetching chainmail vest you could have. It's a little stained, creaky and crusty but all chainmail needs 'lubricant', surely?
donate all you like...you'll be invited to sit in on the garage sale!
Imagine the flyer already....Hollywood burn outs sell to support SC
big up dice Xyxthumbs
Wave this campaign didnt work too well Icon_sad
I sent a tenner to Statto Smile
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I'll send some when I get paid.
dice mon - maybe edit the title of the thread slightly; attn all - funding needed Icon_question

i'll send some more when i'm back off hols, ben Wave
who can we send cheques to?!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
you can send me money if you want b Wave
dice Wrote:
bruno brookes Wrote:if only my listeners would have been so generous then maybe i might still be on air..... Icon_cry

but i'm not bitter, right kids?? Icon_sad

well bruno i'm sure that if you make a generous contribution you might get yourself a breakfast show on jungletrain! right, josh?

we dont have to be bribed to get a show Xyxthumbs

although it might help Teef

hm... i should really update our financial balance... lol... im teh lazy
B Wrote:who can we send cheques to?!!

I can paypal on your behalf, or i'm sure Statto or Scope can.

Whatever's easiest Kisskiss
macc Wrote:you can send me money if you want b Wave

okay no problem :bornyesterday:
[Image: smilies-7228.png]
Nice one lawrie.... from reading back through the previous thread's, a couple of people have been enquiring about sending cheques, so it would be good to get that cleared up, as I'm sure it will encourage a few more people (aka paypal haters) to donate!
thanks for editing the thread title...people WAKE UP!!
I myslef will send upon the next payday!
Macc Wrote:I sent a tenner to Statto Smile

I thought that was label funding Baffled
Oh Oops :twit: Whatever. It's all money for the cause, use it as you wish Smile

I'll donate more for the site, but that may have to wait a touch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN MODS..HELP NEEDED!!! dj hades 9 1,441 31st October 2007, 13:33
Last Post: Statto
  Attn All subverts who enjoy the PODCASTS - HELP NEEDED subvert 31 3,725 7th March 2006, 19:58
Last Post: droid
  Attn Stacks / Graphic Designers - Help needed with tiny job subvert 23 3,893 26th February 2005, 19:24
Last Post: subvert
  ATTN Promoters: 2005 Listings needed for Subvert Zine capro 7 2,145 23rd January 2005, 22:26
Last Post: Statto
  attn: Alpha Omega's phone no. needed john doe 26 4,116 8th December 2004, 18:39
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA