Tony Blair selling Macc promos on EBay

23 Replies, 1846 Views

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayisapi.dll?v...4774909895

tony blair [Image: slap.gif]
Spank
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Who the fuck is DJ Friction?

Quote:MACC - JOURNEYS / IF ... - OUTSIDER 008 - DJ FRICTION
Item title: MACC - JOURNEYS / IF ... - OUTSIDER 008 - DJ FRICTION

Baffled

At least I'm going for a good price Lol
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
bought a couple of singles off that guy the other day.......

Badly want that new macc single on outsider too.....
since when do people buy macc records anyway Teef
Since they started costing £0.99 Lol
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Outsider008 is shit anyway Teef
JEDIcrying
Hugs
Cheers Statto

You know you've made it when your tune goes for 99p on eBay before it's even out Hahaha Grin Smile Neutral Icon_sad Mad
i'll have it!
grab me a couple. we need some ashtrays for the studio.

ps. if you add on postage then they are going for a princely £3 each!
bare
Macc Wrote:Who the fuck is DJ Friction?

a very popular DJ, considered to be as technically adept behind the turntables as Andy C. his selection is similar to that of most of the big name djs - though he does tend to dig a little deeper than most.

What he has to do with your tracks, i have no idea. maybe he's playing them. or maybe the guy is just trying to get more people to bid on it by fooling them into thinking that Friction is playing them Wink

he's also going out with my cousin's best friend, though what that has got to do with anything i'm not sure Lol
Hahaha

maybe it's cos i'm 15 years deep in this game that friction's after mah dubz, ghuy. i'm going to have to shut him down. Nono
macc Wrote:Hahaha

maybe it's cos i'm 15 years deep in this game that friction's after mah dubz, ghuy. i'm going to have to shut him down. Nono

make sure you get your 20% too :d
macc Wrote:Hahaha

log'ead will have him :locked: down for you Yes

log'ead's been moonlighting for chubb. i found out when he was pissed in amsterdam.
"IF has been destroying dancefloors worldwide and getting DJ support from all the a-list DJs, such as Tony Blair and Dj Friction..." Lol
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Log'ead's been moonlighting for Chubb.

Rofl
Macc Wrote:
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Log'ead's been moonlighting for Chubb.

Rofl

I know mate. All that 'I work in public sector' crap... WHatever Roll
up to £4.20 now Smiley
Statto Wrote:up to £4.20 now Smiley

is that including postage? Smile
bare
no :P
Lol
bare
so im still winning then? Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POLITICS Tony blair baffled By Rise of Bernie Sanders firefinga 2 2,567 25th February 2016, 11:46
Last Post: noisemonkey
  [Politics gone wrong] God in heaven: Tony Blair wins GQ's Man Of The Year award Muttley 4 3,914 4th September 2014, 16:36
Last Post: Muttley
  Desmond Tutu boycotts Tony Blair Statto 4 2,699 4th September 2012, 19:25
Last Post: Paradigm X
  Tony Talks Dirty Sir Loris of Crowthorne 5 3,404 12th August 2012, 08:39
Last Post: Statto
  Tony Blair on Jon Stewart's Daily Show Naphta 85 23,623 26th December 2011, 13:19
Last Post: Statto