dogs on acid revisited

6 Replies, 2782 Views

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php...t=emission

hillarious! the pharmacist... whos he trying to kid
of course its nij, it all makes sense now
thought i would try throwing a bit of a spanner in th works you know how i love a good arguement now and again !!
shameful pluggage!!!
after talking to prash and nij on different occasions about this and cross referencing posts/handwriting and writing styles i now know that e-motif is nij for sure. i am VERY dissapointed as i had a long conversation about this with him and he assured me it was nothing to do with him.

i have since questioned prash about this and am sure he had nothing to do with it.

i know this is all pretty meaningless but when i spoke to prash last night he was v upset that once again this whole mess has been caused by someone so close. i will let you draw your own conclusions from this.

please keep this on this board and dont let it spliit out onto dogs on acid.
i just thought you might like to know
bobule Wrote:after talking to prash and nij on different occasions about this and cross referencing posts/handwriting and writing styles i now know that e-motif is nij for sure. i am VERY dissapointed as i had a long conversation about this with him and he assured me it was nothing to do with him.

i have since questioned prash about this and am sure he had nothing to do with it.

i know this is all pretty meaningless but when i spoke to prash last night he was v upset that once again this whole mess has been caused by someone so close. i will let you draw your own conclusions from this.

this is an absolute shocker.............
What the fuck was Nij on? I have never done anything to him or breathed a bad word about him.
I am very dissapointed in him. Roll
Blue Wrote:
bobule Wrote:after talking to prash and nij on different occasions about this and cross referencing posts/handwriting and writing styles i now know that e-motif is nij for sure. i am VERY dissapointed as i had a long conversation about this with him and he assured me it was nothing to do with him.

this is an absolute shocker.............
What the fuck was Nij on? I have never done anything to him or breathed a bad word about him.
I am very dissapointed in him. Roll

sad, very sad
yes well his claim of "streatbeats mouthing off on this forum" were his downfall.

i decided i should fin out who was badmouthing emission and the matrix, so i searched and went through all the posts with emission in them.

no one from streetbeats said anything bad - all slagging of their night was done by other people.

whilst searching i fournd the post by The Pharmacist, the writing style and spelling mistakes matched e-motif and nij IS a pharmacist.

1+1 does = 2

Inspector bobule Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tim Reaper's Interview With Dogs On Acid Tim Reaper 10 3,640 17th February 2012, 16:18
Last Post: greenleaf504
  The Secret Lives Of Dogs (iplayer-uk) SHIFT 3 1,858 18th January 2010, 21:49
Last Post: rondema
  [SNAX] Revisited - Transform a snacks denaris 6 1,713 25th March 2009, 17:55
Last Post: Fada
  DVD Pirates Place Bounty on Bootleg-Sniffing Dogs' Heads safetyboy 6 2,398 26th June 2007, 11:27
Last Post: cube
  The Godmachine revisited. Ashes 5 1,181 18th May 2007, 09:54
Last Post: Ashes