up early crew

I just had a Spaghetti carbonara, beat me.
Hugglism is happening now.

Computer

Been up since 6.  Coffee

It's far too early...

Happywave

ear.ly

Up to make my second hour long score of the week. 

Hypno

Also swallowed tablet dose nice and early to combat recurring schizophrenia.

Wave

5:30 this morning. Back to work after a week off. Hoo-ray!
Yawn

Lurk

Wave

Early waking is definitely not for me - I left phone and workplace card at home. Grumble

Groucho

hey hey Wave

listening to Slow Club - And One Day All This Won't Matter Any More L.P.

the afterlife is sweet.

good morning from 5 a.m. Neutralwave

Grumble

I just want Hugs

Face

If you fall out of bed fast enough, you can see stars in your eyes...or maybe that's the carpet pattern.

four jobs on crew say work starts at 5:15

Sharp

I am awake for telly + apple cinnamon porridge.

Computer

Just before me Statto. And I see you bumped the Messaien thread. Coincedence as I've just made a Messaien-y synthesiser score using the mobile phone application EtherPad by Paul Batchelor developments inc. on Google Play Store. Total EP run time = 22 minutes, spread over 12 tracks. I might order a batch of card CDR wallets and play a gig at the James Street Tavern tomorrow - not played since July.

I discovered the code as a development from the Mac based Igor Vasiliev apps for PC Mac and iPhone. Only problem is, Synthscaper/Soundscaper etc is not free at 10 to 15 dollars, might be underdeveloped, and is not compatible with my Samsung mobile computer. The only Mac I've ever used is Annastay's one, and that I found very fiddly and unresponsive. I think she prefers PCs now.

The EtherPad is touchscreen operated and has every known scale, an octave range of -2 to +2, 3 patches, and there's more where that came from from Csound incorporated and Paul Batchelor's archive of synthesiser sounds. No surprises, I'm making drones with it all.

May you ski with a stat of power today and every day, my long-suffering lifelong friend Stizzle.

Fauxpas

Possibly Related Threads...
3rd November 2016, 23:21
Last Post: esb
  attn: up early crew Started by TVG
20 Replies - 2,965 Views
16th September 2009, 06:08
Last Post: dionysus
  Early saturday crew Started by mully
7 Replies - 1,908 Views
16th March 2008, 01:46
Last Post: amon''