up early crew

831 Replies, 482319 Views

I just had a Spaghetti carbonara, beat me.
Hugglism is happening now.
Computer
Been up since 6.  Coffee
It's far too early...
Happywave
ear.ly
Up to make my second hour long score of the week. 

Hypno
Also swallowed tablet dose nice and early to combat recurring schizophrenia.
Wave
5:30 this morning. Back to work after a week off. Hoo-ray!
Yawn
Lurk
Wave
Early waking is definitely not for me - I left phone and workplace card at home. Grumble
Groucho
hey hey Wave

listening to Slow Club - And One Day All This Won't Matter Any More L.P.

the afterlife is sweet.
good morning from 5 a.m. Neutralwave
Grumble
I just want Hugs
Face
If you fall out of bed fast enough, you can see stars in your eyes...or maybe that's the carpet pattern.
four jobs on crew say work starts at 5:15

Sharp
I am awake for telly + apple cinnamon porridge.
Computer
Just before me Statto. And I see you bumped the Messaien thread. Coincedence as I've just made a Messaien-y synthesiser score using the mobile phone application EtherPad by Paul Batchelor developments inc. on Google Play Store. Total EP run time = 22 minutes, spread over 12 tracks. I might order a batch of card CDR wallets and play a gig at the James Street Tavern tomorrow - not played since July.

I discovered the code as a development from the Mac based Igor Vasiliev apps for PC Mac and iPhone. Only problem is, Synthscaper/Soundscaper etc is not free at 10 to 15 dollars, might be underdeveloped, and is not compatible with my Samsung mobile computer. The only Mac I've ever used is Annastay's one, and that I found very fiddly and unresponsive. I think she prefers PCs now.

The EtherPad is touchscreen operated and has every known scale, an octave range of -2 to +2, 3 patches, and there's more where that came from from Csound incorporated and Paul Batchelor's archive of synthesiser sounds. No surprises, I'm making drones with it all.

May you ski with a stat of power today and every day, my long-suffering lifelong friend Stizzle.
Fauxpas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  attn: up early crew TVG 27 23,778 29th November 2018, 09:06
Last Post: widzhit
  Any Copenhagen & Hamburg Crew Here? +London/Brummy Crew esb 7 9,660 3rd November 2016, 23:21
Last Post: esb
  Early saturday crew mully 7 7,689 16th March 2008, 01:46
Last Post: amon''
  early morning crew aighhhhhh thush-ara 3 5,115 3rd April 2006, 13:14
Last Post: thush-ara
  early morning EBay crew say yay! Statto 7 7,971 17th August 2003, 19:32
Last Post: noisemonkey