Knowledge Magazine

11 Replies, 2016 Views

Well

Beat Jam is listed first in the events listings for Thursdays..........wahey!

.........but all the other listings have web site links........Beat Jam just has email [email protected]

.......and no news again (and some of the news in there is god-damned shite)

Roll

quarter page ad in there though for beat jam

which is nice
seriously starting to get the hump with this lot................
bastardos...........
no reviews of anything either
we will complain AGAIN.......

was the advert in there at least?
knowledge. very unreliable.
sigs are bad for you
Blue Wrote:was the advert in there at least?

yeah
Scene bullshit as per usual from Knowledge,narrow minded fuckers
gutted. no-knowledge twats. but nice to see a flyer at least wiv yous n ts' names in big letters.

ez s
(ps where my copy of furnace?? n baggsie a sb25 when it test presses/promos, init)
I reckon theres a lot of cock suckers involved with that magazine. I don't think ive ever seen a bad DnB reveiw in there before. I would of thought you lot were in there now after your cover CD and article
EMTEK Wrote:I reckon theres a lot of cock suckers involved with that magazine. I don't think ive ever seen a bad DnB reveiw in there before. I would of thought you lot were in there now after your cover CD and article

i have issues with issues of knowledge..

if you know what i mean!
Formula Inc. Wrote:
EMTEK Wrote:I reckon theres a lot of cock suckers involved with that magazine. I don't think ive ever seen a bad DnB reveiw in there before. I would of thought you lot were in there now after your cover CD and article

i have issues with issues of knowledge..

if you know what i mean!

In fairness, what dnb mags EVER feature bad reviews of dnb records?

....... although, hang on, there was a rather good review of the new J Majik thing in Muzik which said somehting along the lines of how no amount of housey filters could stop it sounding like a spatic kicking a can!

But there you go, Muzik ain't a scene mag for dnb...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Knowledge Magazine's Caspa Competition rachelknowledge 0 702 3rd August 2012, 12:56
Last Post: rachelknowledge
  Throttler on Knowledge Magazine, September 2007 Throttler 0 830 5th September 2007, 10:45
Last Post: Throttler
  Bhima in Knowledge Magazine! bhima 8 1,963 17th December 2005, 12:22
Last Post: DJFracture
  DOES ANY1 HAVE THE LATEST KNOWLEDGE MAGAZINE? drumkard 15 2,162 10th March 2005, 13:07
Last Post: dsp
  Knowledge Magazine Stacks 11 741 30th January 2004, 21:18
Last Post: esb