62 Replies, 5738 Views

im in total excess, and i dont even smoke anymore Hahaha
scope Wrote:im in total excess, and i dont even smoke anymore Hahaha

:jealous: :P
Shiva Wrote:
Logos Wrote:There's chat about this on other forums too Lol

Biggest drought I can remember!! Never known it so bad.. Icon_sad

so true, still no green here Icon_sad

bought some (supposed) pollum tonight and it broke three teeth of my fucking grinder Icon_evil :megapissedoff:
the green is back in dublin im happy to say!! Teef
RickyForce Wrote:the green is back in dublin im happy to say!! Teef

Grin
back online in SE too.... Grin
There was a bit of rain in Croydon this weekend too Cool Grin
Shame....the drought coulda given all you lot time to reflect on how you all should quit your 'addiction' and actually do something with your lives instead of sitting on the sofa and watching both episodes of Neighbours every day Wink

Teef
Andyskopes Wrote:Shame....the drought coulda given all you lot time to reflect on how you all should quit your 'addiction' and actually do something with your lives instead of sitting on the sofa and watching both episodes of Neighbours every day Wink

Teef

Rofl

Redeyes
Andyskopes Wrote:Shame....the drought coulda given all you lot time to reflect on how you all should quit your 'addiction' and actually do something with your lives instead of sitting on the sofa and watching both episodes of Neighbours every day Wink

Teef

lol Hahaha

How many fags you smoke a day Andy??
Seems to be easing up a bit now, hasn't proved too much trouble since friday.
still not easing up in scotland Twisted Twisted
I'm sick and tired of contaminated weed- greedy growers trying to improve their lot with 'brick', a gritty substance added to imitate crystal. This applies only to imported weed in my experience and I've had enough. Probably time to quit for a few months again Oops

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music/production drought finally coming to an end.... anyone else? Maff 17 3,598 19th November 2012, 15:41
Last Post: davetrax
  my artistic drought is over.... Blue 14 1,946 5th July 2004, 12:57
Last Post: Macc
  Drought 2003 dubsta 14 1,772 2nd September 2003, 04:02
Last Post: Michal