DROUGHT

62 Replies, 5739 Views

Anyone else experiencing this at the moment?? Wink
Icon_sad yes.
i've had no troubles during the drought Icon_razz [Image: mrgreenspliff.gif]
cube Wrote:Icon_sad yes.

Icon_sad I wonder what the cause is??
ufo_over_easy Wrote:i've had no troubles during the drought Icon_razz [Image: mrgreenspliff.gif]

lucky boy!! Icon_razz

Cool
where u at shiva ?
scope Wrote:where u at shiva ?

Croydon Icon_sad
i haven't been able to get green in my own city since july Icon_evil Icon_evil Icon_evil

thank god im going to live in Australia for a year Grin
Man, it's been tricky the last few weeks, but recently it's become real dry.
It's fecked up.

Times like this I wish I could move to Amsterdam or one of the surrounding places. Anyone know about getting a job over there?
Hehe, it'd be cool, I could finally check out the SR nights.
It normally pours in Croydon... no idea what's going on???
Shiva Wrote:Croydon...

bit far soz.....
scope Wrote:
Shiva Wrote:Croydon...

bit far soz.....

Oh well thank anywayz Cool
yes... fucking fed up with it
nightmare, complete nightmare
Shiva Wrote:Anyone else experiencing this at the moment?? Wink

Not too far from you.........Yes its a bit dry at the moment...though the water hasnt actually been cut off, but the reservoir levels are very low at present and unless it rains all winter, then by next spring/summer we could be in trouble! Icon_cry possibly a water shortage next year!!

for a country that is surrounded by water, this is a bit of an embarrasing situation isnt it!!
same in ireland too!!!!! Icon_evil

managed to get some outside dublin for an outlandish price, with a very limited quantity....

luckily everything is ok RIGHT now Cool
some 20 bags are floating around here at 2.6g Icon_eek
DJ ML Wrote:

Not too far from you.........Yes its a bit dry at the moment...though the water hasnt actually been cut off, but the reservoir levels are very low at present and unless it rains all winter, then by next spring/summer we could be in trouble! Icon_cry possibly a water shortage next year!!

for a country that is surrounded by water, this is a bit of an embarrasing situation isnt it!!

ML !

That's either the worse analogy ever or you completely missed the point !!!

Hahaha
proper laughin here

Rofl
Code Wrote:
DJ ML Wrote:

ML !

That's either the worse analogy ever or you completely missed the point !!!

Hahaha

I think i must have totally missed the point!! Lol Oops Oops

I just read the post quick and then replied.......

The point must must have flowed over my head...like er......water....
Hahaha
DJ ML Wrote:I think i must have totally missed the point!! Lol Oops Oops

I just read the post quick and then replied.......

The point must must have flowed over my head...like er......water....

AH SEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the green stuff.....not the clear drinking stuff..........

I dont smoke at all, so that type of conversation does literally go over my head....like...er water!!!! Oops Teef Wink Roll Grin
Yeah right. Youre nanged off your box! Admit it! Grin
cops are busting lot and lots of grow rooms here in Holland for the first time ever
we are suffering a drought of sorts over here , lots of very good expensive weed( diesel , jack flash , kushage blah blah........... 5500+ per kilo) but no commercial weed( white widow , power plant , chronic , white Russian blah blah)and also with the hot summer lots of huge crops(60,000 - 150,000 plants) failed here , the price for a kilo of your bog standard white widow have risen from 2400 euro to 3500-3800 euro in the space of 8 months
the UK still in ports about 90% of its weed from Holland , high prices and a drought here means that the UK and Ireland and a lot of Europe will suffer
and i dont see the prices dropping before xmas , so be prepaired
pressure. Wrote:cops are busting lot and lots of grow rooms here in Holland for the first time ever
we are suffering a drought of sorts over here , lots of very good expensive weed( diesel , jack flash , kushage blah blah........... 5500+ per kilo) but no commercial weed( white widow , power plant , chronic , white Russian blah blah)and also with the hot summer lots of huge crops(60,000 - 150,000 plants) failed here , the price for a kilo of your bog standard white widow have risen from 2400 euro to 3500-3800 euro in the space of 8 months
the UK still in ports about 90% of its weed from Holland , high prices and a drought here means that the UK and Ireland and a lot of Europe will suffer
and i dont see the prices dropping before xmas , so be prepaired

the newspaper actually told me lately that these days about 60% of weed in the uk is grown in the uk.

not that i believe everything i read in the paper, of course, but the general view of people i've spoken to has suggested there is definitely some truth in this.

probably the truth is somewhere in between the 60% homegrown and your 90% import figure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music/production drought finally coming to an end.... anyone else? Maff 17 3,598 19th November 2012, 15:41
Last Post: davetrax
  my artistic drought is over.... Blue 14 1,946 5th July 2004, 12:57
Last Post: Macc
  Drought 2003 dubsta 14 1,773 2nd September 2003, 04:02
Last Post: Michal