12 Replies, 4657 Views

[Image: photek_front_600.jpg]

[Image: photek_back_600.jpg]
(Flyer by [email protected])

Sunday August 3, 2003
DNA Lounge
San Francisco, USA

PHOTEK [Photek Productions, Do Or Die / UK]
Photek aka Special Forces is recognized around the globe as one of the most prolific artists in the history of Drum & Bass. His innovative releases and remixes on such labels as Metalheadz, Certificate 18, Good Looking, Prototype and Science span the evolution of D&B and helped lay the blueprints for the genre. In addition to his DJing and production Photek pilots his own seminal Photek Productions and new Do or Die imprints. Don't miss this exclusive Bay Area appearance.

JUJU [Cartel, Phuturo]
Currently one of the States' busiest and most established DJ/Producers, Juju has been destroying discotecas from the Americas to Asia and is showing no signs of slowing down. His releases on Renegade, Commercial Suicide, Violence, Breakbeat Science, Advanced and his own Phuturo label have received worldwide acclaim. Don't miss one of the most popular stateside DJ's and the Bay Area's own in a set that promises pure dancefloor madness.

MC DUH [Groundscore]
Subversive flow, spontaneous freestyles and characteristic razor-sharp wit have made Duh MC the most in-demand lyricist in the Bay Area and beyond. He has been a staple at too many D&B nights to mention and continues to uplift and excite crowds on the regular.

DJ M [Faultline, Tenderloft]

sound:boy [Deft Moves, Brass Tax]

$10 / $15 after 11pm
For $10 anytime entry, email [email protected] (Email must contain the name on your ID)

10pm to after hours
21 and over with ID

[Image: dna_logo_thumb.gif]
DNA Lounge
375 Eleventh St, San Francisco
415-626-1409
http://www.dnalounge.com
woot, woot...Hyper

maybe I'll crawl out from under my rock and actually go out. It'd be nice to catch up with the one like neil....
[Image: s&o15.jpg]

<[wikkid.tidy.saphe]>
apparently rupert is so versatile that he can turn his head into dna...impressive.
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
seanie mack Wrote:apparently rupert is so versatile that he can turn his head into dna...impressive.

dood. I can do that, matter of fact anyone can...

All you have to do is be really high on acid...it's that easy. Wink

<[wikkid.tidy.saphe]>
Punter Wrote:
seanie mack Wrote:apparently rupert is so versatile that he can turn his head into dna...impressive.

dood. I can do that, matter of fact anyone can...

All you have to do is be really high on acid...it's that easy. Wink

LIAR! i accuse thee of perverting one's own mind in the attempt to turn yourself into dioxyribonucleic acid.
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
Punter Wrote:woot, woot...Hyper

maybe I'll crawl out from under my rock and actually go out. It'd be nice to catch up with the one like neil....
Nah it'll be the real Neil :P
dj m Wrote:
Punter Wrote:woot, woot...Hyper

Nah it'll be the real Neil :P

I dunno...he's all international superstar dj juju now. I have to go to give him shit. I'll pay 10 bucks for that... Wink

<[wikkid.tidy.saphe]>
YEH! looks like i will head out for this one as well! SF getting the pressure on lately. getting me out from under the southbay rock - eh punter?

hakthedj
hakthedj Wrote:YEH! looks like i will head out for this one as well! SF getting the pressure on lately. getting me out from under the southbay rock - eh punter?

hakthedj

yeah! Nice one.

I was trying to get the mTg to come down from Oregon but he's going to be at a wedding...plus he says that he thinks Rupert sucks behind the decks...tha mTg being his usual self. I want to see the choons he drops, I could care less if he's a conductor all night long.

Maybe we can meet up and drink some brews and catch up.

bond is werd.

<[wikkid.tidy.saphe]>
alrite!!! -glad he's visiting our little burg Xyxthumbs i'll try real hard to reach this, hope he's got something tasty!

"the real neil" Hahaha i love that Hahaha
Photek cannot play live!!!

what a joke!!
Blue Wrote:Photek cannot play live!!!

what a joke!!
Errr no one said he was playing live, he's playing a DJ set at our party... relax...
hehe,

his live set is just djing right?

with vocalists on top ?

moving this to the sounds live forum anyhow Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OUT NOW ON CD AND DIGITAL: THE DICEMEN - PHARAOH'S LOUNGE LP (Omni038) Euphony 0 1,865 6th September 2015, 08:41
Last Post: Euphony
  #RCFF meets Music Monday All Dayer Sun Aug 5th @ Jamm Brixton uncle dugs 4 4,620 13th July 2012, 21:38
Last Post: uncle dugs
  Dimensional Schizm @ The Voodoo Lounge Plymouth Sep 25th noisemonkey 4 2,785 26th September 2009, 11:15
Last Post: Statto
  LOUNGE FICTION - Brum'n'Bass - Data.Mod.013 Modulate Recordings 0 1,273 2nd December 2008, 14:47
Last Post: Modulate Recordings
  REMARC! // Mon 17th Nov // Min Lounge // Manchester FIBRE 2 1,705 13th November 2008, 13:40
Last Post: cube