few pics from my travels thread

23 Replies, 1938 Views

aye....

Seanie Mack, get out there i tell thee.....
aye
aye
aye
aye
aye Blue
Some nice pics there squire Blue
Cool

ronald mcdonald Hahaha
whats with the mass graves?
thailand? cambodia? cool pics Cool
Advertisements here:

[Image: jungletrain_2.png]

[Image: xgnban_new.gif]
dionysus Wrote:whats with the mass graves?

the killing fields are the mass graves and skulls and the bleak looking rooms are the S21 torture camp both in Phnom Pehn, Cambodia.

The sunsets and fishing are Flores, Indonesia (middle of nowhere near Komodo)

Ronald Macdonald is in Thailand

The Raiders of the lost Ark Temple is in Siam Reap, Cambodia

The crocodile (fucking huge Icon_eek ) is in Singapore

the filthy room was our disgusting accomodation in Flores.
Crazy places, love Thailand, were you on the islands? Cool pics
Budwa Wrote:Crazy places, love Thailand, were you on the islands? Cool pics

went to Bangkok, Ko Samui (lovely paradise island) and Pattaya (whoreville central, well funny)
some morbid vibes there Lol nice pics, especially the third one Crapper
Ashes Wrote:went to Bangkok, Ko Samui (lovely paradise island) and Pattaya (whoreville central, well funny)

Beware the dirty ladyboi element! Agree with your view on Samui, surely you must have taken in a fullmoon party or two whilst you were there Cool
Budwa Wrote:Beware the dirty ladyboi element!

and why is that exactly? :P
Budwa Wrote:
Ashes Wrote:went to Bangkok, Ko Samui (lovely paradise island) and Pattaya (whoreville central, well funny)

Beware the dirty ladyboi element! Agree with your view on Samui, surely you must have taken in a fullmoon party or two whilst you were there Cool

i thought the lady boys were charming, beautiful and entertaining actually! The disgusting white, fat and bald men chasing young thai prostitutes were the ones that made me ill!!
Didnt goto a fullmoon party no, but i did goto Gili Trawangan which is party party every night of the year!
Lol
Ashes Wrote:
Budwa Wrote:

i thought the lady boys were charming, beautiful and entertaining actually! The disgusting white, fat and bald men chasing young thai prostitutes were the ones that made me ill!!

Yeah man, that creeped me out too - and reflects terribly on all other foreign visitors... Baffled

Did you make it to Laos? I had an awesome time there, really a great place. Grin
Advertisements here:

[Image: jungletrain_2.png]

[Image: xgnban_new.gif]
ashes Wrote:aye....

seanie mack, get out there i tell thee.....

awwww...that means a ton Hugs

i really enjoyed 'em...and want to get the fuck out of dodge now Xyxthumbs
Nice Pics Ashes.

I was in Ko Samui five years ago for my Honeymoon, what a really cool place. Saw plently of old fellas slobbering all over 16 year old girls who were only too glad to give them what they wanted in return for the possibility of a new life away fron Thailand, pretty heavy stuff.
seanie mack Wrote:
ashes Wrote:aye....

seanie mack, get out there i tell thee.....

awwww...that means a ton Hugs

i really enjoyed 'em...and want to get the fuck out of dodge now Xyxthumbs

Kisskiss
enicma Wrote:yeah man, that creeped me out too - and reflects terribly on all other foreign visitors... Baffled

did you make it to laos? i had an awesome time there, really a great place. :d

didnt go to laos Sad2, we ran out of time with a flight booked from bangkok to singapore...

next year upon my return to cambodia i shall tho Xyxthumbs
all shit now anyway... all ruined.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer travels thush-ara 20 1,642 14th May 2010, 22:24
Last Post: thush-ara
  Proud parents thread....Pics of me lil one Beebe 95 13,107 2nd November 2008, 17:14
Last Post: widzhit
  April US Travels - DC, NYC, Memphis - Subverts?? subvert 18 1,703 13th April 2007, 21:00
Last Post: subvert
  Horny Shark Travels World in Search of Love Lata 0 287 7th October 2005, 10:35
Last Post: Lata
  4 working days carnival holiday appreciation thread! Pics :P 8bits 4 876 8th February 2005, 10:52
Last Post: Macc