Path Metheny & Brad Mehldau

5 Replies, 1674 Views

Check the tune 'Ring of Life'

Now that's fookin drum 'n bass.
i don't own this, but probably should. Chin
*cough*
Theeboon Wrote:Check the tune 'Ring of Life'

Now that's fookin drum 'n bass.

mehldau's solo on this one is happening.......oh, wait! there's the metheny guit/trumpet/synth.....no matter how cheesy and dated that sound becomes, it's sewn into my musical loins and i'm helpless against it's cheddartastic glory!

but really.....that mehldau solo was fucking cool.

just a heads up too.....heard this guy play at school a while back:

http://www.danweiss.net

when his trio record drops, EVERYONE MUST GET IT!!!111

super heavy drummer out of N.Y. his trio work is just KILLER and he's influenced by so many things that his writing/performance style is REALLY original. he can rock the dnb thing like nobodies business too!
bachelors III is a chune!
dodz Wrote:mehldau's solo on this one is happening.......oh, wait! there's the metheny guit/trumpet/synth.....no matter how cheesy and dated that sound becomes, it's sewn into my musical loins and i'm helpless against it's cheddartastic glory!

Hahaha

Quote:just a heads up too.....heard this guy play at school a while back:

http://www.danweiss.net

when his trio record drops, EVERYONE MUST GET IT!!!111

super heavy drummer out of N.Y. his trio work is just KILLER and he's influenced by so many things that his writing/performance style is REALLY original. he can rock the dnb thing like nobodies business too!

Let me know Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Muttley Back To Mine November 2K17 - The Path Of The Optimist Muttley 15 15,001 1st June 2020, 18:24
Last Post: Muttley
  Logos @ Signal Path Statto 1 2,719 15th June 2019, 14:30
  RELEASE Path Optimist - NHS Hospital Music (FREE) Muttley 5 5,907 6th February 2018, 18:38
  RADIO Path Optimist (Foci's Left) - Flushing Out Crap LP - OUT NOW :) Muttley 11 10,329 7th August 2017, 17:14
  EVENT path optimist Muttley 0 1,965 3rd April 2017, 18:17