5 Replies, 1374 Views

Not used it for a while.

Just used it.

Fakkin ell Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha
Xyxthumbs Hahaha
jeebus - it's done it again.

Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie

just doing a mix for someone and the drums (all mixed to a stereo track) were lacking punch and beef, all at once. i did the usual frequency sensitive transient malarkey, as well as the full band transient malarkey (spltd Xyxthumbs), and needed to get power/volume but still had to limit them quite a lot to keep em under control. naturally this killed all the punch and put the drums right to the back Neutral

i went all round the houses, 1176 wasn't doing it, pbc wasn't doing it, 88rs wasn't doing it... time to pull out the big guns. and man did it do it.

what a plugin. whhatt a plugin.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Xyxthumbs

all compressors are not made equal Smile
can't wait to try the 33609. trying not to waste all my demo time at once.. this weekend it was 88RS and SPLTD time. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UA Neve 33609 Buss comp ;) subvert 17 5,583 30th June 2007, 12:03
Last Post: Macc