"Ghosts" by Eskmo & Sub.tera (tune clip)

6 Replies, 2821 Views

[Image: ghosts.jpg]

"Ghosts" by Eskmo & Sub.tera
track clip HERE
any feedback is always appreciated.
Cool
anyone listen?
i think my dinky game monitors make it sound like there is no high end, other than that it has that 'BIG' sound and tight production on the drums. mind, it's not my style, but i can see this being played around here in SF. the halftempo bit in the middle is the most inspired part of the track. it's slick, the nice build up from the vocals to the second drop. i just wish that maybe the bline wasn't so repetative. like it could change up every 16 bars or something...
very solid, playable stuff.

hak
cool cool man - thx for the listen and the feedback
rspct
Cool
i don't know- maybe it's me but it sounds a bit typical- the samples, the b-line, the drums could use some serious squashing etc. -still ok overall... i wish more adventurous + original stuff was played around SF sometimes seems like everyone's sticking to the blueprint and the focus is on the slickness of the sound not original music that's okay, that's why i'm producing ambient and speedcore nowadays more than dnb, go figure Hahaha
all good bro - i hear what ur saying

this is just one of my collaboration efforts - i always try to focus on different sounds with different people (or when im working by myself).

thx for the listen though Smile
dont like it, as someone said it just seems a bit typical - spoken word about aliens, dark atmos, rumbling b-line - frowning pissed off teenager music

the production is pretty good and all that, its just the idea i dont like

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kasious - New Tune Clip - Escape From Realism Kasious 1 2,977 10th October 2013, 19:41
Last Post: Shiva
  Two Ghosts - new tunes!!!! Traffic 10 1,578 13th August 2009, 17:36
Last Post: rondema
  A tune clip for ya'll fanu 8 2,040 9th December 2004, 03:25
Last Post: Akzel
  "Silver Strings" by eskmo eskmo 2 2,559 29th April 2004, 04:51
Last Post: eskmo
  "Sound" by Eskmo eskmo 7 3,732 26th February 2004, 16:10
Last Post: eskmo