does there exist a plugin that?

4 Replies, 4879 Views

I cannot imagine this working in real-time but it would be great for sample processing:

Displays a graph of resonances* to time (some sort of management for resonant detection letting be precise or quite broad)
You can plot points on a resonance and change it's pitch over time.

I want to adjust some samples this way without making it sound like background noise, transients, etc also get pitched.
Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Give this a go, maybe not exactly what you're describing but pretty close
http://www.klingbeil.com/spear/
TVG Wrote:I cannot imagine this working in real-time but it would be great for sample processing:

Displays a graph of resonances* to time (some sort of management for resonant detection letting be precise or quite broad)
You can plot points on a resonance and change it's pitch over time.

I want to adjust some samples this way without making it sound like background noise, transients, etc also get pitched.

Have you looked at Alchemy camel audios new synth. you can edit the individual partials of a sound over time.
Kachanski Wrote:Give this a go, maybe not exactly what you're describing but pretty close
http://www.klingbeil.com/spear/

that does seem pretty close & its free. will give it a go over the weekend Smile

Tza Wrote:Have you looked at Alchemy camel audios new synth. you can edit the individual partials of a sound over time.

WOW that has it all plus other things i've imagined! Icon_yippee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Free MAC plugin thread dgoHn 32 54,415 31st August 2010, 14:25
Last Post: alex_l
  ToneCluster by Tupp-ware (NOT A PLUGIN YET) Dustin_E 0 2,931 27th July 2010, 07:20
Last Post: Dustin_E
  Pitch Shift plugin - midi controlled klimo 5 5,741 9th January 2009, 16:07
Last Post: klimo
  plugin counts? tyler 12 9,500 5th May 2008, 18:49
Last Post: jcb
  Is there a plugin in that.. Shiva 17 6,229 30th January 2008, 08:29
Last Post: noisemonkey