Metal X premonitions

4 Replies, 337 Views

Had a weird dream last night... was at some house party or club, subverts were there, you had to go home because you were seriously ill...

Everything OK? Smile

Also had a dream last week where I was sculpting with cheese, ended up eating a load of said cheese (which was disgusting), and ended up puking in my dream, then woke up feeling nauseous with a horrible taste in my mouth... Lol
I often have dreams that I can fly or can fall without hurting myself on landing. Besides that, theme parks are a recurring theme. There's often a rollercoaster sculpted around the landscape where the dream's taking place.
droid Wrote:Had a weird dream last night... was at some house party or club, subverts were there, you had to go home because you were seriously ill...

Everything OK? Smile

Also had a dream last week where I was sculpting with cheese, ended up eating a load of said cheese (which was disgusting), and ended up puking in my dream, then woke up feeling nauseous with a horrible taste in my mouth... Lol

Hahaha
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Hahaha im ok mate. was i just ill or did i drink waaay too much, which i did do last night.

subvert house party Xyxthumbs
droid Wrote:had a dream last week where I was sculpting with cheese, ended up eating a load of said cheese (which was disgusting), and ended up puking in my dream, then woke up feeling nauseous with a horrible taste in my mouth... Lol

Do Androids Dream of Eclectic Cheese ?