So where is SC now?

250 Replies, 69814 Views

I didn't think you came across as "pissed off" anyhow! To me it was the voice of a concern Subvert that didn't think the release schedule was as subverted as it should have been.

I'm glad you've voiced your opinion - please continue to do so!
Macc Wrote:The mood I am in today mate, you might be right....... Icon_cry

Need to listen to my drum kit being twisted up on my walkman when I get out of this shithole, that might cheer me up.

Awww mate, I was only joking Icon_sad

Hugs
Macc Wrote:The mood I am in today mate, you might be right....... Icon_cry

Need to listen to my drum kit being twisted up on my walkman when I get out of this shithole, that might cheer me up.

Awwwww, Poppet, c'mere, Hugs
Data entry does that to a man............
Macc Duffah Phokus Code

Grouphug
It looks like Macc's arm round goes round us all and over Code's shoulder!
Not one of Macc's better days Icon_cry

Don't worry bro,I know shit gets tuff every once in a while but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel(somwhere)

Neutral
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Did someone say Naphta did something for Dropping Science?

Icon_eek

Chuck D
i think the release schedule looks good. actually, i'd rather have a three or four tracker by someone like polska or fanu than just one track by them on the flip of someone more well known. their music is diverse and needs more attention than just being ignored by the general public that will just play the side of the more well known guy. and i guess both will have a name in certain circles by the time their tunes will be released on sc. both have releases scheduled on other labels already that will make them known and people buying an ep by them will appreciate their sound.

doesn't make sense, does it?
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Did someone say Naphta did something for Dropping Science?

Icon_eek

yup just before DS stopped, so nothing came of it. I think that's one of the many reasons why naphta almost left the jungle.

Stacks
Düffah Wrote:Macc Duffah Phokus Code

Grouphug

erm

Johndoe

you forgot him Twisted
Xyxthumbs
well, a new day, and things are a bit better............

there is talk of 'snare song' coming out on synaptic plastic, 0=0 said he really likes it.

so Jig

and apologies for yesterday Smile

Wave and Hugs @all.......
macc Wrote:well, a new day, and things are a bit better............

there is talk of 'snare song' coming out on synaptic plastic, 0=0 said he really likes it.

so Jig

Wave and :hug: @all.......

only producers with huge cojones get their shit signed to synaptic Cool
Hahaha

Macc
Sac

Grin
macc Wrote:well, a new day, and things are a bit better............

so Jig

Wave and :hug: @all.......

don't worry sir,i'm sure everybody understood & no-one took offence

(i think?)

:d

Chuck D
Yeah - I meant every word I said, but the whole concept of 'tact' goes when I am in one of those moods..............

Cool
don't worry we won't hold it against ya

Chuck D
Yo Code,have you heard of ASC?

You need to pm the guy,I just got his cd in the post & the guys got some dangerous tunes that would definitely fit in with the SC sound & just like Sileni he's stuff is getting snapped up all over the place.

So don't delay Cool

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Yo Code,have you heard of ASC?

You need to pm the guy,I just got his cd in the post & the guys got some dangerous tunes that would definitely fit in with the SC sound & just like Sileni he's stuff is getting snapped up all over the place.

So don't delay Cool

He posts on here too... Grin
followed the hread and im into all the discscussion you had !!! nice .cant wait to review the first sc release Smile
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:You could easily raise Polska's profile just by taking pics/flyers/video footage of his past live gigs & dj'ing gigs to adding small clips of his tunes over the top & knocking up a little promo video that could b shown on this site(?)& any other d&b sites that were willing to host it as well as sites with a more 'Eclectic' clientel.Also have it sent to various press folk,promoters,etc...

Infact you could a longer version with quite a few of the up& comers like Fracture & Neptune & 0=0 who do gigs & could get footage/clips of their sets.

It's just setting aside the time to gather all the material needed & putting it together that's the problem?

Icon123

Well Polska is playing live at the DEAF festival so I will hound somebody to source a camcorder!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Yo Code,have you heard of ASC?

So don't delay Cool

Course I have AO! I think he's an unbelieveable producer.

"Windchime" is probably THE best tune to come out this year!

Anyhow, I asked Chris to tell him about the label... but I suppose I need to speak to him direct. Anyone got a email contact?
Code Wrote:Anyhow, I asked Chris to tell him about the label... but I suppose I need to speak to him direct. Anyone got a email contact?

PM him here... he'll get an email notification that he's been sent something.
He was lurking this morning...Methinks he knows all about the label...hes on here regularly enuff....

signed

The All seeing Eye!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?