Hurtdeer - Junta

0 Replies, 1037 Views

[Image: junta_0.preview.jpg]

ACP065 : Hurtdeer - Junta

"Here's some music I been doing, I don't know what to say about it, so I present a missive from the desk of the Mothers Against Noise press officer:

'Hurtdeer is a tireless campaigner against the senseless racket of our age.

In this anthology of campfire songs and bedtime ditties both rousing and comforting, joyous and mournful, Hurtdeer delivers gentle parables for the modern Mother and Housewife. How does one balance a loving relationship with the ever-growing list of chores-about-the-house? And why must these greasy young people make such a frightful din? The answers to these questions - and many more - languish in the digital nooks and crannies of "Junta". Discover them at your leisure.

There is also some Dubstep involved, with strong dustings of Acid, IDM and Breakcore. But the less said about that the better.'

Mothers Against Noise is a group of musicians from in and around London dedicated to choppy breaks, deep basses, and other loud noises. Catch us down at our bi-monthly night at Corsica Studios!

01 Pity Sex
02 Ouroboros
03 Anhedonia
04 Brookhaven
05 Jabu Jabu Jabu
06 Xolo
07 Addicts

Now available for free download from http://www.acroplane.org

You can stream some preview tracks on the website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TONIGHT - Free-lectronica #3 - Weds 5th Oct - Duskky, Hurtdeer, Rabid Gravy & Ursa Metal Malcolm 0 1,670 5th October 2011, 15:21
Last Post: Metal Malcolm