7: Phobos
8: Slitherback
9: Wasp Nest
10: Lord of Life ('03 Remix)
11: Yin & Yang
12: Deep Waters

Audio Sampler MP3 Here
Sampler contains 9 tune clips (in order):
Slitherback, Deep Waters, Lord of Life rmx, New Pipes, Viral 08, Forest Rhythm, Crystal Entrance, Phobos.

"Ascension" is available through http://www.downbeatproductions.com and selecting the "SHOP" option from the menu - or you can contact me directly at the email address / AIM name below if you would like to work something else out. (I'm self releasing this album, not going through distributors etc... and there has been a limited amount made up. I'm asking for $10 for each cd- which includes the 12 new tunes, original cover / label artwork, and pics on the backside..)

CONTACT -
[email protected]
AIM: "Eskmo3"

For full info , bio , info etc... on Eskmo - please visit THE HELIX NETWORK & DOWNBEAT
Cool
cool, hopefully check over weekend!

32(.
Lets make d+b special for 2009!
Blue
nice one mate! Nana
Grin Grin Grin
boogyupthafunk
cheers dude, was listening to this this morning b 4 i came out to the studio...

good stuff Blue
Blue Wrote:cheers dude, was listening to this this morning b 4 i came out to the studio...

good stuff Blue

cool man - glad it made it out there
Grin
up
[Image: cymatics2.gif]
eskmo Wrote:i'm self releasing this album, not going through distributors etc... and there has been a limited amount made up. i'm asking for $10 for each cd- which includes the 12 new tunes, original cover / label artwork, and pics on the backside..

do you have paypal Wave Wave
Falcon

though it sounds more like a live pa than an album of tracks
Smile - good thing or bad?

statto - check your regular email
a good thing to be sure Blue
cool cool -
also blue -im sending another cd ur way - just 5 individual tunes this time. Will try and mail out today or tomorrow.
got the brighton addy from last time
Smile
eskmo Wrote:cool cool -
also blue -im sending another cd ur way - just 5 individual tunes this time. will try and mail out today or tomorrow.
got the brighton addy from last time
Smile

coolio mate, look forwards to it Wave
eskmo Wrote:Smile - good thing or bad?

Repost

statto Wrote:nice varied stuff. can't remember the track names at the moment but for some reason i remember the numbers of the ones i liked most (don't ask me why Hahaha)... 3, 4, 8 and 10.

at first i didn't like the fact it was mixed - i prefer tracks to start and finish and for there to be a gap in between. (check my idea of the perfect mix in the thread on sc Wink) but then i got into it as a recording of a live pa and then it worked for me. especially as the picture insert shows you doing live pas.

eskmo Wrote:statto - check your regular email

done Xyxthumbs
Cool Cool Cool
thanks bro
eskmo, get in touch with luke at [email protected]

He's about ready to go so mail him and he could help you sell some more music on there!!!

If you don't know him he's a great guy so get in touch....
Chris Inperspective Wrote:eskmo, get in touch with luke at [email protected]

He's about ready to go so mail him and he could help you sell some more music on there!!!

If you don't know him he's a great guy so get in touch....

o wicked man - just saw this now - - -
thanks - i appreciate it
Grin
Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS J Majik - new album "Full Circle" firefinga 1 1,800 9th April 2019, 23:13
Last Post: Statto
  Lung "Wait Less Suspense" FULL ALBUM STREAM Ash Med School 1 2,211 19th September 2013, 10:06
Last Post: Ash Med School
  Win the Break-Fast full back cat, the forthcoming album and a t-shirt Fre4knc 16 5,196 22nd January 2012, 17:00
Last Post: Fre4knc
  Foundation WTF! World Premiere Skate Vid - full length check it.... HiddenSound 2 1,457 2nd November 2011, 07:55
Last Post: fanu
  Burial To Remix A Full Album of Massive Attack Material esb 13 3,393 9th October 2009, 13:20
Last Post: widzhit