FOR SALE :: Dubstep (the good kind) Martyn / 2562 etc.....

6 Replies, 6652 Views

Had a load of dubstep stuff collecting dust since I bought it... wicked tunes but I never mix them, just listen to my rips

Anyway, theyre all practically mint condition, played once or twice at most, anything with a sleeve grade is in its original picture sleeve

Will knock some off the price if anyone orders a decent amount Smile

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=dinnwarde

Bad financial business! Thumbd

Statto can this stay on the main board for a little while please? Wave
Really need to get some sold
Ha. It's like someone stole my dubstep collection and put it on discogs. Xyxthumbs You should really hold on to these...they'll be around long after the HD dies...
I kept a few select favourite bits Smile but they really don't get played, would rather someone else was making good use of them, nice to own, but really need some cash at the moment sadly

More than happy listening to peoples mixes and my mp3s when it comes to dubstep Grin
The list looks sick. I am definately keen on some. Would be good if I could here a few of them.
I might do some research tomorrow and track down some audio of those tunes.
You will be hearing from me.

SEEK,,,,
SeEK of the Northern Wax Cavalry........
Seek Wrote:The list looks sick. I am definately keen on some. Would be good if I could here a few of them.
I might do some research tomorrow and track down some audio of those tunes.
You will be hearing from me.

SEEK,,,,

Wave nice one mate!

There will be audio for most of them on youtube I would think, and anything not on there will be on the Chemical Records site
nice list...no moo-la... Icon_sad
hey dinn.....WANT some.....could be doin' some bizness with you once again matey.... Xyxthumbs

Will PM you later.....Falcon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drum & Bass, Jungle Vinyl Records For Sale - Scientific Wax, Rupture, Good Looking,.. kaos 0 1,263 2nd June 2022, 21:00
Last Post: kaos
  18 Dubstep records £30. Deep Medi, Hyper DUb, Martyn, Tempa etc Alexander. 0 7,595 17th February 2011, 04:08
Last Post: Alexander.
  Some Good Looking / Metalheadz / Photek and etc for sale to clear! logburner 5 7,613 10th September 2009, 16:47
Last Post: logburner
  Dubstep Vinyl for Sale offshore 0 1,616 26th November 2007, 16:53
Last Post: offshore
  Old skool Photek/Source Direct/Good Looking + more for sale Phokus 3 3,144 5th November 2005, 11:26
Last Post: Phokus