Create an account

[-]
Tags
fb my deactivated just account

Thread Contributor: Paranoizjust deactivated my fb account

It might sound cheesy to some of you, but I was just spending too much time on it. I read that after 14 days without connecting it gets proper deleted... Besides, what is there on fb that I won't find on the Subvert Central?

oh and by the way.... Dub One is the master.

I guess I might do that sometime

i cancelled mine once

then i went back on one day out of curiosity and i could reactivate it and everything was still there

a bit like a tumor you thought you had got rid of but comes back for another go

:d

Fada Wrote:i cancelled mine once

then i went back on one day out of curiosity and i could reactivate it and everything was still there

a bit like a tumor you thought you had got rid of but comes back for another go

how long after? I really read that if you don't go on for 14 days its deleted permanantly.

it was atleast 12 months between cancelling and reactivating, probablly more like 18 month or more

just cancelled mine again, fed up of my inbox being spammed with electro fag nights im never gonna go to

facebooks for cunts Xyxthumbs

Fada Wrote:a bit like a tumor you thought you had got rid of but comes back for another go

Hahaha that's actually true. Canceled for at least 3 times in 5 years or so. When I came back everything was still there even after a year and longer.

Thumbd

Oh well... *sigh*

cycom Wrote:
Fada Wrote:a bit like a tumor you thought you had got rid of but comes back for another go

Oh well... *sigh*

NO MAN, fuck that!!!! it's the kind of stuff that can NOT be accepted. You know there is not even an email where you can join them for assistance?

FUCK THAT SHIT, i'm pissed off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Login with your Facebook Account firefinga 1 437 12th September 2015, 09:35
Last Post: Statto
  Anyone here have a Youtube account? pacific 3 355 17th December 2011, 15:07
Last Post: Jonas78
  A New Tune Added To My Soundcloud Account dj hades 0 268 26th April 2011, 18:07
Last Post: dj hades
  Deleted my Facebook account Paranoiz 43 3,292 13th April 2011, 00:25
Last Post: Paranoiz
  im deleting my subvert central account SHIFT 6 715 9th April 2011, 19:00
Last Post: Paranoiz

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016