Unreleased Source Direct dubplates for sale

26 Replies, 38967 Views

I have decided to let go of the three Source Direct dubplates I bought a few years back.
They are just gathering dust and it made sense to move them on to someone who will give them a better home, plus I could use the funds to get Truper Vol III and maybe a couple of other bits ive been after.
If you are interested, the auctions are on ebay are linked below;

* Monte Carlo for sale
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0522594486

* Tailor Made for sale
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0522601900

* Riotous for sale
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0522606355
how many plays can you get out of dubplate? also you'll ship to the states?
looks nice, i woulda been tempted by these a few years ago. good luck with selling em Xyxthumbs
Offcially im not posting abroad but im gonna allow people (that I recognise) on here and DNBA from the states / canada (
that's cool. i put in a bid before you replied Teef
Law on Tailor Mad Wrote:I can not find any mention of it anywhere online and it could be the only copy in existence

That ain't the only copy of Tailor Made in existence. I remember Bukem playing it on Kiss FM, pretty sure Fabio was playing that as well.
'Riotous' is a fantastic tune! Wonder why that wasn't on the regular Exercise the Demons release and only on the Japanese pressing... Would be awesome to purchase that 1 but the price is too rich for my blood! Good luck with your sales! Wink
Warbreaker Wrote:'Riotous' is a fantastic tune! Wonder why that wasn't on the regular Exercise the Demons release and only on the Japanese pressing... Would be awesome to purchase that 1 but the price is too rich for my blood! Good luck with your sales! Wink

That's typical of Japanese releases from the majors mate.
Warbreaker Wrote:'Riotous' is a fantastic tune! Wonder why that wasn't on the regular Exercise the Demons release and only on the Japanese pressing... Would be awesome to purchase that 1 but the price is too rich for my blood! Good luck with your sales! Wink

that's right. back off Teef
TVG Wrote:

that's right. back off Teef

Hahaha
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
Lol
antidote uk Wrote:
Law on Tailor Mad Wrote:I can not find any mention of it anywhere online and it could be the only copy in existence

That ain't the only copy of Tailor Made in existence. I remember Bukem playing it on Kiss FM, pretty sure Fabio was playing that as well.

Interesting...
Ive had these dubs for nearly 3 years and posted audio online in the usual places but no one mentioned that.
Wish I had known sooner, cheers for the info mate.

I dont suppose anyone has audio of these shows floating about?
hi

audio of those shows anyone?
Press up some more and sell them Xyxthumbs
Wilsh, joint Repertoire and Uncertified release?

Im sure Phil Source wouldnt mind
Put it out as Science, or Metalheadz.
Street Beats it is!

defo heard riotous before. As it was on Cd im sure a few people would have dubs of it.Good luck with the bids
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
Nice for that MetaLX

Cheers Dave
damn thats tempting.
MetaLX Wrote:

Just heard that now, I think thats No Tomorrow
Definately is
An hour left on these!
Damn these are going for a few quidIcon_eek Ive also got a SD Dub i got off phil..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW BIZZY B AND TDK DUBPLATES ravintunes 2 4,992 1st May 2008, 02:24
Last Post: djfada
  source direct, droppin science & more records for sale ghostone 0 3,301 11th April 2008, 15:45
Last Post: ghostone
  Tunes for sale, Acen, Photek, Source Direct, Dom, Fanu! Law 4 6,997 11th February 2008, 22:16
Last Post: Law
  Clearout-Sea (Stakka+Skynet RMX)/Source Direct, Dillinja+mor Phokus 11 8,270 3rd October 2007, 08:08
Last Post: Phokus
  [SELL]PHOTEK & SOURCE DIRECT CLASSICS!! dice 10 9,506 16th November 2006, 11:46
Last Post: dice