Purple patch

1 Replies, 916 Views

I've written more music in the last 2 months than I have in the last 2 years, an it's great!

Should have some new bits up on soundcloud in the next week or so, once I've finished bits off.

Just wanted to share that Smile

ps, anyone know any good soul singers? I need some vocals, and mine are just terrible (after experimenting over the weekend) Grin
...on a slightly related note, you might be interested in this:

I'm just doing my final year group project at uni which is going to be an online music community/website allowing people to upload music and encouraging them to collaborate on projects etc.
So for instance, if you were looking for a singer or whatever you could upload your track (like anywhere else I suppose) and either make it open to people to add ??? to it or choose exactly who you want to have it.
The idea is also to have people upload individual tracks of a song for remixing etc.

I know you can basically do everything i've just described already privately, and the way stems for remix competitions are usually uploaded to soundcloud now too but this is going to be a site where its the main purpose.

Thats the idea anyway, sites not even done yet - have to get onto the guy doing the programming...bloody group projects : )

Btw, sorry I've just taken over you thread - would like to hear those new tunes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Purple MetaLX 23 10,538 6th February 2017, 18:52
Last Post: Dinsdale
  Deep Purple - Child in time littleNemo 11 2,735 26th January 2007, 12:46
Last Post: widzhit
  Im Looking for a good violin patch... markgabba 18 2,222 28th September 2006, 00:45
Last Post: cordani
  Alex Attius (Mustang) - Purple Moon / Solange - 2000 Black DJ ML 8 1,573 17th August 2005, 11:31
Last Post: espeekay
  Purple kebab inside! john doe 6 1,444 1st June 2004, 14:59
Last Post: john doe