For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001

945 Replies, 870393 Views

And although I reported "LUV" was a best seller, believe you me followers, I live benefit to benefit, and that's okay; nothing else sees my hand in life; nor should it need to if I can buck my ideas up and avoid homelessness every day. I hate dipping in the slurry pit of shitty ideas and bent copper ideology that often gets out of control to the point of insanity.

My internet mates at Drone Records.de, a German Ambizene, so to speak, have commissioned their next newsletter...here is how you can get involved.

!!Mailing-List!!: Join the Drone Records - Mailing-List / Newsgroup to get infos about new Drone Records-releases and mail-order updates as well as news from the experimental underground music-scene in general (concert-announcements & sound-art exhibitions, new releases, playlists from radiostations, reviews, private sale-offers). The Drone-newsgroup is also used as a forum for general discussions and questions (more than 700 people worldwide are in this forum so far), usually there is always somebody on the list who can help you!   You can unsubscribe at any time (but you must do it on your own).  To subscribe, send a mail to: [email protected]   or go to [/url][url=http://www.yahoogroups.com/]www.yahoogroups.com and search for "Drone Records" to join this group

I have received this newsletter since 2008 I think, it may have even been 2005 originally, but ambient was slowly killing me back then, it was just so heavy and delicious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 - by Muttley - 5th June 2018, 17:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For The Closcrete Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 43 53,645 1st September 2021, 13:21
Last Post: Muttley
  For The Electronica Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 81 94,129 19th September 2020, 10:30
  Soundscape lovers - AGN / Hibernate collaboration CD Muttley 11 19,600 7th June 2019, 12:09
  Toronto Rave Mixtape Archive firefinga 2 6,467 12th September 2017, 11:35
Last Post: EdwardSullivan63
  For Lovers of AMEN! NoodeL 9 13,430 17th January 2017, 18:22
Last Post: MetaLX