Facebook overrated!

113 Replies, 41696 Views

I canceled my Facebook account, as i realize it has no value to me and my precious time is better spend without.

Friends can reach me by pm, email, phone, letters or just pay a visit at Casa Rico Kisskiss
Xyxthumbs Ive been sparse on fb as of late as Im constantly irritated by the stuff Im subjected to and then remind myself "well, you logged in here."

Cool beans mr IchiOne Wink
Wave welcome to the club!
MetaLX Wrote:Xyxthumbs Ive been sparse on fb as of late as Im constantly irritated by the stuff Im subjected to and then remind myself "well, you logged in here."

Hahaha, yer Facebook oversaturated with meaningless information.
I have spend so many hours on FB, i should have used that to post and read on SC Mutley-ani1
Jason oS Wrote:Wave welcome to the club!

Wave well happy to join in.
IChiOne Wrote:I have spend so many hours on FB, i should have used that to post and read on SC Mutley-ani1

quite right Xyxthumbs

though I'll be staying on facebook because it keeps me in contact with a lot of people I can't reach anywhere else

Fauxpas
Statto Wrote:though I'll be staying on facebook because it keeps me in contact with a lot of people I can't reach anywhere else

Fauxpas

Fair enough my friend, then Facebook has meaning for you.
You're still on twitter though, right?

Anyway, the other day on facebook you said that you were going to the Bangface Weekender, so I'll see you there Wave
dgoHn Wrote:You're still on twitter though, right?

Anyway, the other day on facebook you said that you were going to the Bangface Weekender, so I'll see you there Wave

I deleted my Twiter account too.
Yes, yes...i will see you at the Bangface Weekender, looking forward big time!

See you there Hugs
Actually I quite like Instagram now, not so many wothless words but plenty of artistic stuff to look at and be a part of. I dont link my Instagram to fb Cool
my facebook experience is quite bland now ive unsubscribed to the people that used to infuriate me with their trivial shit Hahaha
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
It's useful for identifying bearded subverts who you don't know by sight Wink
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
Oops Lol
IChiOne Wrote:I deleted my Twiter account too.

I'm still on Twitter as well

Fauxpas
I have 12 facebook friends, all good friends who live the town over after I moved a couple of years back.
Its great to stay in touch with them easily without having to speak to any of the wankers over the phone.

Fuck Facebook if you have 400 nobodies as friends, having to read their shit in their feed.
I hardly if ever check mine anymore , it bores me - I even deleted the nakedlunch facebook as it was just full of spam and party invites from people I never met.

IChiOne Wrote:I canceled my Facebook account, as i realize it has no value to me and my precious time is better spend without.

Friends can reach me by pm, email, phone, letters or just pay a visit at Casa Rico Kisskiss
Xyxthumbs
noisemonkey Wrote:It's useful for identifying bearded subverts who you don't know by sight Wink

Rofl
Statto Wrote:
IChiOne Wrote:I deleted my Twiter account too.

I'm still on Twitter as well

Fauxpas

Shame on you Wink
pressure Wrote:I hardly if ever check mine anymore , it bores me - I even deleted the nakedlunch facebook as it was just full of spam and party invites from people I never met.

You are easily bored Mick Grin
I miss you mate, hope all goes well?
antidote uk Wrote:Xyxthumbs

Xyxthumbs
MetaLX Wrote:Actually I quite like Instagram now, not so many wothless words but plenty of artistic stuff to look at and be a part of. I dont link my Instagram to fb Cool

I am not that familiar with Instagram, i can imagine it might be attractive when you are into photography.
SHIFT Wrote:my facebook experience is quite bland now ive unsubscribed to the people that used to infuriate me with their trivial shit Hahaha

loads of trivial shit indeed, i rather find out what my friends have been up too during a real live chat.
law Wrote:i have 12 facebook friends, all good friends who live the town over after i moved a couple of years back.
Its great to stay in touch with them easily without having to speak to any of the wankers over the phone.

Fuck facebook if you have 400 nobodies as friends, having to read their shit in their feed.

:d
Reception to these "ive quit facebook" threads is getting better. Growing numbers perhaps? Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been barred off facebook lol!! Chris Inperspective 25 9,615 2nd April 2017, 13:37
Last Post: Muttley
  So the lack of SC posts is because of Facebook? Post more shit here everyone! HiddenSound 39 14,248 1st January 2016, 16:50
Last Post: firefinga
  +1 if you got sent here from Dan Cordani's facebook posting :teef: cycom 32 13,754 15th November 2015, 09:42
  Login with your Facebook Account firefinga 1 2,201 12th September 2015, 09:35
Last Post: Statto
  Facebook suggests I should like David Guetta firefinga 14 6,413 2nd April 2015, 21:21