Post your twitter name

97 Replies, 33374 Views

Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:Did you not see my comments about Easyjet? Lol

Wave

Quote:no!?

I was in your homeland last weekend seeing some Berlin crew. When I was due to board my return flight home I thought it would be amusing to offer one of the German Easyjet staff a Fisherman's Friend so I could upgrade to speedy boarding, but she was having none of it and told me off in front of a plane load of people. I did try to tell her it was a joke but she instructed me to sit down Lol

Quote:Been checking the latest IJSWC recommendations, though Lol

Hahaha
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:Did you not see my comments about Easyjet? Lol

Wave

Quote:no!?

I was in your homeland last weekend seeing some Berlin crew. When I was due to board my return flight home I thought it would be amusing to offer one of the German Easyjet staff a Fisherman's Friend so I could upgrade to speedy boarding, but she was having none of it and told me off in front of a plane load of people. I did try to tell her it was a joke but she instructed me to sit down Lol

How could she? Lol

Did you see Martin?
cycom Wrote:How could she? Lol

I know, and right in front of all the other passengers!

Quote:Did you see Martin?

I certainly did see Martin, we caught up and had breakfast one morning and the next evening he took me for pizza (I had the calzone which was delicious). Even if it is a bit grey in parts I love Berlin, it's got a nice feel to it and the people are uber friendly.

Are you still planning your break in London?
@executivesteve - follow if you like irish politics, bad puns and fast music.
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
@Markus909 Wave
@Omni_Music

Smile
You kids and your new fangled internet gizmos.

... @GlassBox47

Don't use it much though, I probably should change that now that we live in the future.
I think you'll find that some of us still live in the past Teef
hello

http://www.twitter.com/84law
Euphony Wrote:I think you'll find that some of us still live in the past Teef

In that case maybe I'll use twitter to re-post old e-mail chainletters from the 90's Teef
@artbycordani
I was hoping twitter and fb would have died by now and everyone would have come back to SC . . .

Neutral don't mean to be so hortatory
Hugs

I love your hortatoriness-ness Kisskiss
Thanks mate, you have a way with words Kisskiss
MetaLX Wrote:I was hoping twitter and fb would have died by now and everyone would have come back to SC . . .

that's not gonna happen though Neutral
Sometimes older is better, or at least has certain advantages Cool

[Image: Old-vs.-New-Phones.jpg]
Lol
MetaLX Wrote:Sometimes older is better, or at least has certain advantages Cool

[Image: Old-vs.-New-Phones.jpg]

Haha, my mobile phone is 9 years old and I still can't say that about it! Fairly dinky little thing. Smile

I just signed up.

https://twitter.com/MuttleySV

I'm mostly going to be using it for Plug DJ Subvert Central room publicity and SoundCloud updates.
Statto Wrote:
MetaLX Wrote:I was hoping twitter and fb would have died by now and everyone would have come back to SC . . .

that's not gonna happen though Neutral

I'm bringing it back, don't worry.

[Image: blue.gif]
Oh, and @beatbreaker2
Düffah Wrote:I'm bringing it back, don't worry.

Icon_yippee Hahaha
In all seriousness, (well as much as I can muster) there is quite a lot, some might say a dearth, of goos shit a gwan right now, and it's spiritual home is right here.

Even if it just becomes a secret hideout alongside Facebrick, it still needs to be alive.

All we have to do is remind all the old headz of the fun we had here. Nevermind the blimmin' 'communal revolt'.

Wink
Düffah Wrote:All we have to do is remind all the old headz of the fun we had here.

nah, sod them Icon_razz
Statto Wrote:
Düffah Wrote:All we have to do is remind all the old headz of the fun we had here.

nah, sod them Icon_razz

Good plan, they were all wankers anyway.

[Image: garybusey.gif]
MetaLX Wrote:I was hoping twitter and fb would have died by now ....

Neutral don't mean to be so hortatory

Oh it will die at one point u can be sure bout that....

There will be just some other anti-social network fad in the gears to pick up from there ... Grumble
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best of Discogs - Twitter quotes :) +ToRMeNT+ 2 3,135 16th August 2015, 07:50
Last Post: MetaLX
  The SC Twitter thread subvert 25 7,517 8th February 2015, 09:37
Last Post: MetaLX
  Twitter Is Considering a Deal to Buy SoundCloud Muttley 6 5,652 23rd May 2014, 19:28
Last Post: cheef
  Just saw this pon ze Twitter Delta 0 1,411 21st August 2013, 14:25
Last Post: Delta
  SCRIPT : Soundcloud/Twitter/Release/Forthcoming Gigs Update dj hades 2 2,153 20th February 2011, 17:49
Last Post: dj hades