Random thoughts thread

728 Replies, 377376 Views

Gotta say I agree with all of this - from a friend's blog:

[Image: tumblr_np0umjoxnO1ql10y6o8_r1_250.gif]
The application of finance is a sentry projection into something profoundly distressing.
Muttley SubVersion ‏@MuttleySV 5m5 minutes ago
. @BBCR3MusicBot Late Junct FL faves 9615
Part - Vater Unser
Sinner DC - Meg/CD - 03 MEM
Anthony Child - Seg 2 from Bleep43AV
Heaven - Amin

Classical can be taken or left when it comes to inspiration, like everything, but the most magical moments can arise from a refrain, chord cluster or pizzicato from an orchestra. I listened to a very heavy and serious amount when I was 15-16 via Radio 3 on my Slimbox cheapo Mp3 player from Korea. So good to have streams now.
One purpose of love is to forgive for no reason. This can be a long process, but is worth it in the end.
...apple pie for dinner @ 12 AM is the ills

for real. its the simple things, right?
Gorging on a lunch mix: sizzle steaks, mustard seeds, cumin, g garlic, onion, aubergine, sweet potatoes, madras powder, chopped homegrown chilli, baby peppers and pepper ground = happy homer Homerdrool
From my @MuttleySV Twitter an hour ago:

In the next few tweets I want to explain and describe something very pertinent to how I integrate into society. It relates to perception.

Quite literally: I have had many instances where I've taken a dictaphone around with me, whether dedicated or mobile, and heard real voices>

>where I could viisually see nothing. This isn't related to voices inside my own head, although of course that plays a part. It is people.

I literally cannot see people all the time when they are there. I am not blind. I am not knowingly visually impaired or diagnosed as such.

It is conducively and conditionally phenomological and possibly related to the massive convulsions I had as a baby, though this is not set.

Even if I can see people, i.e the people I have known as my mother and father all my life, it is not always them. This leads me to believe<<

Possibly this has lead to my schizo-affective disorder diagnosis among another diagnoses. Possibly this explains why I come across as aloof.

To end: if I have not seen you for years in the past; this is likely true beyond basic ignorance, I am sorry. To those I love, I miss you.
"Many figures in the white (ed: worldwide) community seem to be in denial about the crazy views of the people they sit next to. After the shooting in Charleston, Jeb Bush said: 'I don't know if the attack was racially motivated.' To be fair to him, there weren't many clues, except for the gunman's confession that he was a white supremacist with a manifesto for creating a white America. It's the same with the Ku Klux Klan. So many people jump to the conclusion that racism plays some part in their ideology, while ignoring the more obvious conclusion that they're all a bit whacked out". ~ Mark Steel, The Independent on the Dylann Roof gun shooting, 26.07.15
Muttley Wrote:"Many figures in the white (ed: worldwide) community seem to be in denial about the crazy views of the people they sit next to.

Well, that's pretty much true for ANY "community" .
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Yeah.

Often, symbols can be changed, if not only for an insubstansial amount of time, but a lifetime.

And ofteb it's a blubbery mass of assembled thoughts and diatribes from positive to negative, two positives normally causing
a negative, which reverses something to the state of nothingness. It's also the perception of nothingness that needs to be
spearheaded with constant optimistic thinking, which can paradoxically sometimes mean - depending on past, present and future
attributes, two positives creating another positive. Optimistic thinking is not always positive thinking, though.
It's a matter of changing the recrd and getting over yourself more thn any and embracing the messages you receive from direct
commune around you.

And often, life is so fucking boring that the twats around you need straigtening out. In line, foil wrap, get knotted.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

sWEETbess
"You wanna hear my impersonation of American?" "Ya". "Hey, I really, really want that. That looks good"... 'I'll use my credit card'" >.
"Do you have any non-dairy creamer?" (second host bursts out laughing). "Y'all comeaback now, huh?" "Ahahaha". ~ South Park, Series 2, 2002.
Muttley Wrote:"Many figures in the white (ed: worldwide) community seem to be in denial about the crazy views of the people they sit next to. After the shooting in Charleston, Jeb Bush said: 'I don't know if the attack was racially motivated.' To be fair to him, there weren't many clues, except for the gunman's confession that he was a white supremacist with a manifesto for creating a white America. It's the same with the Ku Klux Klan. So many people jump to the conclusion that racism plays some part in their ideology, while ignoring the more obvious conclusion that they're all a bit whacked out". ~ Mark Steel, The Independent on the Dylann Roof gun shooting, 26.07.15

That's all media spin, don't buy the hype. Xyxthumbs
Agreed.

From my forthcoming Future Past Zine article: Future Past And The Timely Present

Of course, given that we see time as an extension of positives and negatives, the future past can be seen as a combinatory exercise. It - future; past - can be seen as a double negative, what essentially started time off in the first place - then a meridian: future to past; then a double positive: future is the past. This whole
cumulative prefix is substituted on the basis of memories and forgetting - wiping the slate - moving from positive to negative and back, to maintain balance.

~ Mick Buckingham / Muttley / Foci's Left
R
Really?
Recently.
Recall, as a counter-story rises from the ashes of shite.
The shitelord one must not applaud, he is bonkers he is broad, or she is circular and she is curt, it's all a load of apochrphyal dirt.
The circular aggravator is a life hater in disguise.
"Merkel's anti-gay comments came when she was asked about marriage equality by a famous German Youtube star. She acted like she was against discrimination, but with this statement she made her views clear: loving gay and lesbian couples are second-class citizens in Germany.

Merkel and her Christian Democratic party have been fighting equality for years. They’ve voted down every attempt to pass same-sex marriage, and just last month, party members sent an open letter saying marriage equality would be the end of marriage as an institution.

But public pressure for equality is building at a huge scale. The majority of Germans support full marriage equality. Meanwhile, major world powers like the US and the UK and almost all of Western Europe have passed equality.

If thousands of us join together, we could create the biggest petition Merkel has ever received on this issue. We can make Merkel realize her whole country is in favor of equality – it could be enough to make her change her mind. Sign and share now to tell Angela it’s time: go.allout.org/en/a/merkel-marriage" ~ AllOut organisation.
fortune cookie fortunes for today:

"..Expand your horizons by reading a new book"

"..You tend to spark the flame of enthusiams in people"

"..Bitch betta have ma monaaay! -  Rihanna"   

seen?
I've been reading more of Stattismo's politics links because i always enjoy them, but they always make me very sleepy and afterwards very stimulated in small spurts.

Opinion on Jack Straw bile-logue perspective from this AAV style link: http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/...straw.html
fortune cookie fortunes for today.. from yesterday's dinner actually Smile

"..Don't let others stop you from doing what is right.."

"..Time heals all wounds. Keep your chin up.."

I reckon the fortune cookie workers were having a tough week.
That's nice dear. Kisskiss

Thinking of trying to mix 7/4 time sig with 4/4 and down-tempoing breakcore and dnb at the same time. How to do it? 7/4 is 2/4 at the end.
The U in Universe is punctuated by a citation towards a navel, or an aviary, birds swooping out of view. It's a nest to settle in, and a verse to mend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Random Thoughts 1st June 2018 Muttley 5 5,942 9th July 2018, 16:54
Last Post: Muttley
  Random Nonsense Friday Thread 8bits 31 19,510 13th July 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Macc
  random nights with random locals at the local appreciation Macc 4 5,531 10th April 2010, 03:32
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Random Mixtape 92-04 dwarde 4 5,374 8th June 2008, 16:49
Last Post: devnull
  Its FRIDAY!!! a random meaningless thread is needed!! INITIAL 11 9,942 11th May 2007, 12:22
Last Post: amon'