Random thoughts thread

728 Replies, 377503 Views

Three cuddles and a pizza a day, keeps my love reserves at bay.
"Fuck I'm trapped Pete"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...=bookmarks

Rofl
it is now officially summer:
1. it's too hot even for me to wear a jumper;
2. Bitches Brew is blaring from the speakers.

Falcon
I want to live off the land but I am afraid that I will starve so I work in this office.
Most things in life, you can get on with, you can progress with promptly at times, you can prosper in theoretical intent for all is worth, but occasionally, I feel saddened by decisions I have made to perceive news as "good news" over "BAD NEWS". There is so much bad news in the world, I do not live in a complete fairytale, although I try and live that way more so in a solitary confinement, selective kind of way, a nom de plume for the "ignorance is bliss" ideology. I consider myself more educated than most of the population, but I am hardly intelligent even, I think the majority of us are a bunch of complete thickets on most subjects, spouting curried nostril verbiage out of our mouths, hearing what we want to without a thought to regress or be humble.

I think a lot of this comes down to how humble we all are, how self-conscious we are thusly, how comfort blankets come out when the keyboard warriors or politics bores snuck out their presence and make it known. In a first person questioning the ghost sense, you are not the friend Casper, you are the culprit of much talk that causes alienation, tooth-rotting decay micro-diopsies in sociological thought patterns throughout the world.

What does all this mean? Where does a syntax become a microfibre cloth to wipe away the dirt and grime of society? We have racists, institutionalist is all we have. We have the illiterate, prolonged and probed by the (inst)racists who have a toffs attitude towards those less up on English form and function. This double dose gets downed into a toxic mixture of stasis in time and space, causing a gridlock in integrity and despair. Then patience comes in to shake the hallucinations, tempers get frayed; and god forbid we are mentally unwell all along the way; that's a real killer of spirit and immortality.

I guess what this soapbox shorthand says is "ignorance is bliss, but there's life in a first kiss". There's life in love, life and laugher. The three main ingredients I like to cultivate in my life. Death to destruction, greed and grimness, Pluto-polarise false poverty, economic systems and the idea of gross product liquidation. The mechanics of life are built on man made industry...let us not forgo the dip into witch doctor alchemy.

Peace.
Paradigms are false when led by an executioners blow.
Body mass index (BMI) is of very little proactive use for very tall people. For example:

Beginning my weight loss, I weighed 19st 10lb. Hitting my utopia, I weigh 17st 7lb.

In BMI, 19.10 for just under 6'5 me equates to an obese reading in health information. In the same document, me 2st 3lb lighter equates to over 28 BMI - overweight.

According to the figures? I would need to weigh 14st exactly to be classed as 'normal /healthy weight'.

That doesn't account for these things...

Bone density
Genetic size
Frame

I was 10st as a lean kickboxer when I was 13. So sorry, something does not add up.
The dream might be what people see when theyre on drugs
for me its what they see when on the brink
when everything constantly sinks around them
satan pounds on the electricity function
like a being possessed by uncertainty and ill intentions
dreams are all we have left.
Art criticism is the discussion or evaluation of visual art. Art critics usually criticise art in the context of aesthetics or the theory of beauty.
Art criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_criticism
it's too hot

Neutral
How I like to be, beside the seaside

I know what ya mean. I've been in my boxers in my house because of the heat. The night out at my sisters house having a barbie yesterday was worth the weather and effort.
Another barbie yesterday too.

Feeling rather "huggly" today...
Jelly / gummie candies are SO FUCKIN ADDICTING.

FACT! Smile
""Black's  to sit at the back of the bus, Whites-only restaurants and water fountains and other forms of de jure segregation. Sugar Ray had his first taste of racism in that city a few years later. He wandered into a small cafe not fear from the Capitol one day, intending to ask for the water he needed. A man behind the counter shouted, "no niggers in here! No godamned niggers in here! Get out!" Frightened, Ray ran tearfully all the way home and when his mother arrived home told her what had happened. 

Leonards mother paused for a moment, trying to find the right words.
Then she said quietly, "listen, little Ray, there's lots of bad folks.in this world. 
Some of them are white, like that mean old fellow, but some are negroes just like you.
You just need to try and avoid as many of the bad ones as you can*, no matter what colour.
The best you can do is not be one of the bad people."

Ray was deeply struck by the simple wisdom of his mothers words and ever since regarded them as his mantle of how to get along in life.

...small edited extract from boxer Sugar Ray Leonards biography, p12
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
...you now enter the Matrix...
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Agent Smith was right Wink
I have stopped attacking people online now. I had a nerve disorder.
It reminds me of this Matrix quote and Hive- Neo aggression, actually...

"There's something wrong. We don't know what it is. But it's there. Like a splinter in your mind".
So the Pied Piper of Hamelin is thwarted by the power of junglist bass.
Very right and proper.

Drums
The frost on Mary's brow had wilted her wry smile, the way a dreamcatcher entrails in the night breeze and gulfs of tiny bedrooms. She tried to refrain from a contemptuous scowl at Brigitte, but all she could manage were those icy eyes. The gaps between sunlight and eternity. It was always like this, in their mother and daughter relationship. Much time spent consisted in meeting icebergs and never quite colliding, a Titanic folklore story of hardship waiting to sink their boat.

Of course, (...)

~ Extract from a book I started a while back.
not a random thought exactly, just something I posted on twitter...

there's almost nothing I love more than mid nineties drum'n'bass Smile
Can u feel those vibes
Tingling down your arms
You know she gives me goosebumps
One of the warmest charms
Like a magnetic crystal in hot water.
To the right people, I am a dog archetype down to an art. I give unconditional love to these family members, and although the dog may feel it Is ill treated by those family, it always comes back to them. Eventually, with a smile. So while in the throes of going astray or being led astray by demons of dissociation, the dog in me, for example at this very moment, sees things clear. The important things are not blinded, and that is the lesson as well as the art form, to not blind a dog. Blindness to the canine is to sap one of its most vital senses, like a human sapped of identification skills, one and the same.
(18th April 2016, 13:13)Statto Wrote: just got to the end of season 5

must have more game of thrones

just got to the end of season 6

presumably I've now got to wait another whole year for season 7

Willynilly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Random Thoughts 1st June 2018 Muttley 5 5,948 9th July 2018, 16:54
Last Post: Muttley
  Random Nonsense Friday Thread 8bits 31 19,515 13th July 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Macc
  random nights with random locals at the local appreciation Macc 4 5,534 10th April 2010, 03:32
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Random Mixtape 92-04 dwarde 4 5,377 8th June 2008, 16:49
Last Post: devnull
  Its FRIDAY!!! a random meaningless thread is needed!! INITIAL 11 9,943 11th May 2007, 12:22
Last Post: amon'